Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Living in Paisley, just outside glasgow. Been playing since the 2nd edition... back in the day when you could have a 30 man death company with marines aremed with 2 plasma pistols so he could shoot every tun lol.
Just new up here so trying to get all my models shipped up.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Dus anyone like in UK york or near it

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi all ime in eastbourne sussex uk. ive been an avid eldar player since about 1984 i dont have any other 40 k armies! have lots of old style fantasy armies but dont play that now dont like all the rules changes!!my eldar is currently just over 15,000 pts thats a mixture of biel tan saim han and an exodite army based on alaitoc craft world rules, plus i have about 3,000 pts harlequins

·
Registered
307 Posts
hey dudes, i'm from nuneaton n 15 yrs old, due to my dad closing his warhammer store theres no where in this town to play club wise, but me and my cousin(he collects space marines, grrrr hate them -_-) go with my dad to work at Sutton Colefield, we sometimes pop into coventry GW, like after i bin to the army careers office(just applied) but, if we don't go, me and ma cousin have a few games,i had nids as my main army, but now tau is, bough about 1500 pts of them on ebay not long ago, and that i am doing the dirty work in ma bathroom(plumbing) and backgarden(breaking down bits n bobs like a screwed up geziebo) i got a bit of cash n got 1000 pts more worth.

·
Registered
1 Posts
California...

So...Haven't taken the time to read through where everyone is but it seems like this is a primarily western European group. Which is cool. I'm in Bakersfield, California, so if you ever fond yourselves on my side of the world, toss me an email. It's in my profile.

Death to the False Emperor!

OZ

·
Registered
241 Posts
From the other side of the world

Hi looks like i fall way outside the norm then oh well its always good to chat about ones hobby, and I think i desperately need to have a sounding board for ideas, so greetings form Auckland NewZealand

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I live about 20 miles West of Madison, Wisconsin which is where most gaming takes place. I live out in BFE so I drive in to town to the FLGS. The closest GW store is in Milwaukee, about an hour and a half away. The Chicago Battle Bunker is like three hours away.

I tend to play 40k every month or so. I'm largely a collector and hobbyist, but I do love Apocalypse dearly. I just sold off all my WFB armies and sticking to strictly 40k these days. I just don't have the time for diversity in my hobbies: five 40k Armies is enough really.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Okay guys well im from Ohio too... that makes 5 of us if my count is right. im from Cleveland. well Strongsville to be specific. i Game at Gamers haven in Parma. They have a large following of about 80 40k players and they range from ages 12 to 65 so its pretty much a solid mix of hardcore gamers and the mellow ones. if anyone wants to hit me up for some games pm me.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Hi
I'm from a small town in Australia.

I can't paint for crap, and theres not really many people to play with. I like converting though :good:

I've just began collecting Iron Warriors.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Pueblo Colorado here. We have a decent mix of gamers here. There's some old timers like myself, and new players coming into the hobby as well.

We have a local game shop, great place to game. There's about 10-20 folks who play. Number varies alot given time of the year etc.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Hello people! I'm 14 and live in Norwich, I used to go to the local GW's Sunday night games, but was moved up to Thursday where everyone is way better than me and I keep losing:cray::cray::cray:.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am a 37 yr old gamer who lives in Mahopac in Putnam County NY about 1 hr north of NYC, USA. Always looking for fellow gamers to play an occasional gmae with.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I live in Stevens Point WI, our local gaming group gets together on Tuesdays at a store downtown. I'm 21, been playing since I was 14-15 with a little 3 year break in the middle since I moved where there were no gaming stores within 2 hours from me. Started playing in Escanaba where we had a great group of people playing that dispersed sadly about a year and a half after I started playing.

Nice to see at least ONE other Wisconsin resident here. Go Pack go. :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Im from Dublin Ireland. i generally game on thursdays or weekends in the local GW. Great group of poeple there, of all gaming levels and i have made some friends there i would never have met otherwise

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm from faquier county in Virginia...I'm 16 so still in high school. I play with a group of 4 of us (Chaos, Nids, Orks,and Tau) and I also play at the local GW every once and a while, they are a good group of guys there. I am also going to start playing up with the IFL (Iron Fist League) every once and a while since my Friend who plays Nids usually resides up there at the GW a few towns over.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings,

i live in the US, in the state of California, i actually.... dont get to game... at all *cries uncontrolably*

Yeah my cousin got me into the game, but then he moved far away :sadface: and since he was the only guy i played with... i have no once else.

i do have a local gaming store (rogue trader) but im such an immensely shy guy that i dont go there to game even though im desperate for a game right now.

·
Registered
86 Posts
got me playing over here in Iraq till i get back. then its back to the VA.

21 - 40 of 234 Posts