Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
i dont ever use it. its mainly used as an undercoat for yellow, red, and white models as theyre a bitch to paint over black.

well you need to hold the can about 30 cm away from the model you want to spray, and then spray it in short bursts. then using a little common sense you can paint the est of the model pretty evenly.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. I know how to spray. I was looking for hints on using the colour. The reason i have it is because I had to paint 2000 Pts of Alaitoc Eldar with most of the colours reversed. Meaning it was yellow with red Details. Look at my WIP post to see an example.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I dont use it anymore.

It used to be for bright colors, so the black wouldn't absorb 50 layers of the lighter colors.

I use foundation paints. They work a charm-but you said you dont have spare cash.

Foundation paitns allow you to paint those brights colors on black without having to do 50 layers of white; you can do it with 2-3 good layers if you use Astronomican Grey for example.

A bright green, red, pink, light purple, bright blue, yellow--all best on white primer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts