Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not totally sure if these are 100% new, but they were listed in the "new" section on GW's site and I haven't seen them before so I shall post them up here. I did notice that the WS squad is cheaper than the regular SM bike squad box too. Not by much, but cheaper is cheaper.

Enjoy.

White Scars bike squad.

White Scars Bike Commander

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
They basically just took the existing bits and grouped them with regular SM bikes, according to GW.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
I remember these old models, cus the commander was yet another model I never wanted when making an order that they refused to exchange due to shitty customer service.

I actually think I've still got the body laying around somewhere

·
Registered
93 Posts
Those models have been around since the time i started playing warhammer fantasy so I would have to agree with bitsandkits

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Remeber these? I have them. They where originaly a conversion set and i got the Sergent one to convert me a Captain on bike with relic blade. they are probbly just the exact same only now with the bikes as well.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
but probably still Direct Only.
Yep. You can tell with the "Citadel box" logo. everyhting that is online only has that logo (from obsuvation so sorry if i'm wrong)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts