x5 Bikes x2 Flamers 115

x4 Bikes, Combi Melta x2 Melta Guns, attack Bike Multi Melta 179

Storm Talon sky Hammer Missiles 125

x3 Centaurions Hurricane Bolters, Grav Cannons, Omni scope 260

Land Raider Redeemer with multi melta and extra armour 265

The Alternative list is

Khann on Moon Drakken 150pts

Command Squad on Bikes, Apothecary, x5 Grav Guns 225pts

x5 Bikes Combi Grav, Melta Bombs, Power Fist, x2 Grav Guns, + Melta Attack Bike 240pts

x5 Bikes, Power Axe, Melta Bombs, x2 Grav Guns + Melta Attack Bike 220pts

x5 Bikes, Melta bombs, Power Fist, Combi Melta, x2 Melta Guns,+ Melta Attack Bike 230pts

x5 Bikes Melta Bombs, Power Axe, x2 Flamers, + Attack Bike with Heavy Bolter 180pts

x5 Bikes Melta Bombs, Power weapon, x2 Flamers, + Attack Bike with Heavy Bolter 180pts

Stormtalon skyhammer missiles 125pts

x3 Scout Bikers x3 Grenade Launchers, Melta Bombs 74Pts

x3 Attack bikes with Multi Meltas 165pts

Personally feel second list is more versatile to deal with different threats, but list one has awesome fire power with the cents...??? which to choose??

Help.....

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the first list a bit more but its missing some good anti armor. More las or meltas would be great. One quick fix i see would be taking missile launchers las cannons on those centurions. The issue with the grav cannon/amp is the range, while las can pop land raiders from across the board. Power weapons arnt worth the points anymore in my opinion, cheers!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Khan is not as good as a Captain with Shield Eternal/lightening claw/Thunder Hammer/meltabombs on a bike. I understand you want scout, but the Shield eternal captain is almost a necessity for the command squad.

Overall the second list is better IMO, but I really think you should get the shield eternal captain in there as both a beatstick, and a fire absorber. if that squad is properly protected, it can delete units off the table. I think both Khan and Shield Captain should both be in this list.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. yes it was a hard choice to leave out chapter master/captain with the command squad, as I know how devastating he is. I do like the second list as it does offer more flexibility. But I also know how good those Centaurions are!! And in a scouting landraider they will give people a serious problem. Maybe take a godhammer Land raider for lascannons in the first list if its too light on anti armour??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts