Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking to get some trays produced to sell to gamers, and from browsing various forums it seems the most popular brands are KR Multicase and BattleFoam. I would like to talk to all of you to find out which trays you use for your miniatures and why and would also like to hear from you which trays you would like to be produced that are currently unavailable.

I know there's many systems out there and for now I will start with 40k, fantasy and warmachine, however I would like to venture into other systems in the future.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated as it would be pointless me producing trays no one wants or needs.

Thank you

(If this is the wrong forum, sorry!)

Tl;dr

Why do you like [insert] company?

Which trays do you buy and why?

Which trays would you like to see which haven't been made yet?

Are current prices too high? If so how much do you think is fair?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
All I have at the moment is GW cases as they are easy to get hold of and I bought them before I realised other exist, but I am currently looking into the custom battlefoam trays. They seem great value as you can choose the shapes to use and its only £13 for a GW sized tray. Its mainly so that I can transport my vehicles without the need of an old shoebox and a lot of newspaper, and I can put it in a proper case.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have 4 GW (2 small/ 2 large) cases and 2 full size tower tablewar cases.

GW cases are not as nice a pistol cases from sporting goods suppliers with pick and pluck foam at a 1/2 the price, if you can find them.

Tablewar cases are on the far end of the spectrum and designed to be display cases/trays. They run around $300 each with all the magnets, trays, washers, and shipping. It also takes more work to build the display bored. But it’s an ultra nice product.

Something in the middle would be nice. Cheaper boxes with stackable magnetic carrying trays for storage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts