Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tau Empire

Votes: 2 33.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
the crossover group where 40k character will teams up with are restricted to Happy Tree Friends, Mario Series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic protagonists being together and/or Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (Teen Titans Cartoon) being together(to be fair, at least some of those in this team up are deliberately powered up than their canon selves). everyone else is optional

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I'm sorry, what?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry, what?
it's about which specific faction where Warhammer 40k characters that can teams up with crossover group of Happy Tree Friends, Mario Series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic protagonists and/or Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (2003-2006 Teen Titans Cartoon) are belong

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I don't think i quite understand, but if i'm guessing right, then i say that tau are the perfect fit for you. Neither the Tau, nor any other of those stuff you mentioned belong to 40K universe...so it's just right they will team up togheter to screw over a grimdark universe.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Is this different story if 40k character are other than Tyranids?
It would be a different story every time you substituted in a new 40k race to whatever comparison/crossover this is because every race would react differently.

Truth be told I have no idea what's going on here. I just want to see Tyranids viciously rip apart every cartoon character in your list.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I just want to see Tyranids viciously rip apart every cartoon character in your list.
"I just want to see every cartoon character in your list ripped apart."

I would be good even with no tyranids

Reactions: ntaw

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's what 40k faction will do when they meets Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (2003-2006 Teen Titans Cartoon) and/or Happy Tree Friends, Mario Series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic protagonists group:

1. Imperial Guard: they'll torture them and turned them into Sanctioned Heretic, Mutant, Xenos
  2. Space Marine: depends on the Chapter
  3. Sisters of Battle: they executed them for heresy
  4. Adeptus Mechanicus: turn them all into Servitors
  5. Chaos: corrupt them all
  6. Eldar: make them fights each other
  7. Dark Eldar: use them as punching bag
  8. Necron: kill them all
  9. Ork: ditto
  10. Tyranid: nomnomnom!
  11. Tau Empire: quite possibly the only people from 40k that can team up with these crossover group(at least without using Magic of Friendship by whatever it's guise on Catholic Space Nazis)
that's sum up my opinion

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think that the OP's first language is not english so what they are trying to accomplish is getting lost in translation

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have read this thread from start to finish. I am bewildered. This is like combining playschool with Deadpool. Just don't.
It works lot like Robot Chicken
I think that the OP's first language is not english so what they are trying to accomplish is getting lost in translation
What I'm trying to accomplish is: the most unusual crossover ever

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Considering there's My Little Pony 40k armies I think you've been beaten to the punch.

Exhibit A:

We're not talking about that, we're just talking about fanfic scenario of 40k people rendezvous with Happy Tree Friends, Mario Series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic protagonists and/or Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (2003-2006 Teen Titans Cartoon)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts