Votes: 10 58.8%
  • idea 3.(other)

Votes: 2 11.8%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a broadside conversion im doing to get his railguns on his wrists and im wondering on his leg pose

here are my ideas

1.kneeling down behind some cover of some sought made of sprue and cardboard

2.standing with one foot on the engine/tire of one of his victim trukks

3.over-please state

so please voice your opinion

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I am thinking of other. Here is how I see it.

With 1 foot perched on a rock have one of the Railguns held in both hands like a ginormous hunting rifle, perhaps staring down it like some giant scope, and the other perched over his shoulder like the Predator (character not tank). As for the SMS that could be split so pairs of missiles are over parts of his suit like the back for surprising ambushers, on elbows or knees and maybe on top of helmet. That sort of thing.

You can tell I have lots of lovely ideas but am too crap of a modeller to make them.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am thinking of other. Here is how I see it.

With 1 foot perched on a rock have one of the Railguns held in both hands like a ginormous hunting rifle, perhaps staring down it like some giant scope, and the other perched over his shoulder like the Predator (character not tank). As for the SMS that could be split so pairs of missiles are over parts of his suit like the back for surprising ambushers, on elbows or knees and maybe on top of helmet. That sort of thing.

You can tell I have lots of lovely ideas but am too crap of a modeller to make them.
way to advanced for me but super cool:eek:k:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I went with option 2. I like the idea of 'I just beat someone's a$$' poses lol. Keeping it simple could also look the best due to better execution of the idea.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
When it comes to broadsides, nothing beats having them standing triumphantly amongst the smouldering ruins of the last vehicle they ate. Nothing.

·
Slave to the Brush
678 Posts
I went with #2. Just the idea of standing over the product of your own chaos is awesome to me.

·
Registered
53 Posts
how about using the sm casualties that gw has deep in their shop they are good for poses of victory over an enemy not just as markers and maybe a crushed sm bike

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Have him surfing on a gun drone. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts