1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Herald of The Warp
2,752 Posts
Currently I only play 40k, as I'm still having alot of things in my armies I want to buy. Once I'm in a more stable place, I'm heavily considering trying out Fantasy as well :)

Heck, I do have a Daemon army after all, so effectively I could play both with the same army!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
40K, Apocalypse and related 28mm offshoots.
e.g. Necromunda and Space Hulk.

I've no interest whatsoever in playing Fantasy nor Lord of the Rings.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm currently playing 40k but next year I'll be going back into fantasy as well with a WoC army dedicated to Nurgle. Most of the new detail paints that GW released will be going on those models.

·
Mad as a sack of Squigs
2,035 Posts
Currently only playing WHFB but only because the 40k escalation keeps getting postponed

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
316 Posts
So would i, but the poll is really to work out what core systems people partake in rather than what people "play" plus with GWs unsupported back catalog of games people still enjoy i think we would run out of slots lol
Heh, I actually meant add those to the list of games I play, rather than to the poll list. :wink:

It's a pity the old stuff isn't better supported. More the fact that I know noone who'd play them tho.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Doing both Fantasy and 40k...more fantasy at least through the end of the year and gearing up for a GT in March. Our new 40k escalation league starts in January, so I am sure 40k will start to take my focus again.

(and if we are talking non-core games that I still play...throw in a voter for Warhammer Quest)

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
I play both (BA/IG and Wood Elves) but the people at my club only play 40k, as do my siblings... so I have like 2 people to play fantasy with.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I only 40K always have and always will unless something about 40k changes and I get bored with it to try something else.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Only 40k. I have around 2000pts of Ogres, but I can't stand Fantasy as a game system. The models are pretty and the idea's good but every single damn game is throwing giant blocks of infantry at each other's giant blocks of infantry and rolling a shedload of dice for Magic.

Midnight

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
40k mostly, but also a little fantasy.

Not part of the question, but i'm also getting into infinity these days.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts