Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All i need is eleven votes and i can choose which one to collect. Only the founding chapters thought no 2nd founding chapters the during the hersey apart from blood ravens
And what are they good and bad at thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have personally always wanted to do a Black Templars army, Im not actually sure if they are first or second founding but either way I like their tactics and models.

·
Mad Mek
313 Posts
close combat so i like blood angles and space wolves
Well, for full Heresy involvement (fluff-wise) it would be BA. Involved in it all the way to the Eternity Gate, including several planet ambushes involving chaos deamons.
The SW were sent across the Galaxy and only really Thousand Sons scrapping, then arrived back at Terra as the dust was settling.

Possibility of using the DC slot as "berserkers" without the Black Armour; the saltires could represent the distinction.

I play BA by the way .... difficult force to master, but a damn good feel to them. I think SW are more competitive if you wish to head that way.

But have a mooch over to BoLS (the bell of lost souls site) for awe inspiring Heresy stuff (and a campaign) Think about heretic 1st founding, I have.

PS Black Templars are 2nd founding (from the Imperial Fists) IIRC -------Doh! missed your reply earlier

·
Registered
272 Posts
me personally i would go for founding legions 2 and 11 coz the records don't exist. you can do what ever you want <evil laugh>

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you want a pre-heresy army I would suggest the Emperor's Children.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Fluff and look of 'em are cool. It was Horus' chapter.

As for Blood Angels, I don't really have a pro explaination, but when I started my army (Still have 15 guys to paint before Saturday!! GRAH) I bought a box of tactical marines and a Baal Predator. Then I got a battleforce, Mephiston, Lemartes and some Death Company.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Dark Angels. They have an awesome codex. =)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts