Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had some bits lying about and I thought I could make a unique looking model that could use pedro Kantor's rules. I put him together and I was thinking he'd be a good model for a count as model in another Imperial Fist successor army, the only sticking point being the emblem of said chapter needs to have a fist in it, anyway I was wondering what you thought would be the most suitable chapter for him.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I have always liked the Crimson Fist personally. You could also go with Astral Fists, Iron Fists, Iron Lords, Rampagers from second founding of White Scars, or Subjugators. But just about any chapter with Fist in the name is usually decedent from the Twinkie chapter.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have always liked the Crimson Fist personally. You could also go with Astral Fists, Iron Fists, Iron Lords, Rampagers from second founding of White Scars, or Subjugators. But just about any chapter with Fist in the name is usually decedent from the Twinkie chapter.
The Rampagers hadn't occured to me :)

Sons of Dorn, just like you were told already.
Yeah I had read that, but I was after more opinions and examples that I may not of heard of.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Looks like a badass counts-as Kantor model to me. Only thing that doesn't sit right is the chainmail, not sure what chapter that would look the coolest with.

Kinda want to say Word Bearers, but that is most certainly not helping your plight.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Here are some more I found there were many chapters with fists symbols but no history on them.

The Lords of Feroce or the Promethean Fists which are from the 19th founding of the Salamanders Chapter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts