Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Imperial Guard

Votes: 10 37.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to get a new codex and I can't decide what to buy. Just need a little guidance. Ok,

Ork:
It's new and it looks cool. I would really like to try playing Orks on Vassal, but an actuall Ork army isn't especially appealing. (Way to many troops to by for models that I'm really fond of)

Eldar:
I love the way Eldar models look, and I would like to have an Eldar army. However, this is extremly long term, maybe as far as 2 years from now. And Eldar on vassal doesn't sound quite as appealing as Orks on Vassal.

Imperial Guard:
I don't think I want to start an IG army, but I love the options for IG fluff. I am sort of thinking an IG codex might come out within the next 1 to 2 years though.

Any help would be appreciated.:so_happy:

·
Registered
33 Posts
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
need I say more

Come on its an army that you can talk Dumb 'ere we go
AND you can go VARRROOOOOMMMMM when you move the warbikes

CUZ red one go faster

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Try the orks on vassel to see if you really like them. You can build a small ork force made up of fast attack and heavy support. You would probably wind up with a small hard hitting force.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Who doesn't want 180 boys and ghazgul running up the field.
And thats just 1500 points!
now for painting them, just use an airbrush and put effort onto the nobs and special weapons.
Yes its a lot of money but who doesn't love gettin carpletunnel after just 1 game?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Who doesn't want 180 boys and ghazgul running up the field.
And thats just 1500 points!
now for painting them, just use an airbrush and put effort onto the nobs and special weapons.
Yes its a lot of money but who doesn't love gettin carpletunnel after just 1 game?
lol help me move my models

i might collect orks and guards next... probably after i get 6-10k points of eldar and SW

·
Registered
86 Posts
oh come on get all of them!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Play Orks! Orks are the most fun! Also I should say that the new 'dex lets you feild elite small Ork armies now. Dreds as troops, check. Bikes as troops, check. Nobz as troops, check. Armoured crumpany of 6 armour 14 battlewagons, check! So if you dont want numbers you dont have to. Waaagh!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts