Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now this thought just hit me and some I don't have all the codexes I turn to you. This is how we are going to do this in order to compare.

First make a list of everything in your codex with a mastery level. If in squads take the minimum size that generates a warp charge. If an upgrade take the minimum squad that is necesary to take the upgrade. Then dividera the total points with the total warp charges +1 (shitty dicerolling). Post your calculation with the total points, charges and your result and I will edit them into a list.

Thanks!

· Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Listing everything with a Warp Charge in the GK book doesn't exactly work, since that's everything in the army. As such, here's the cheapest as an army-wide total:

Coteaz

32x 2 Warrior Acolytes and Psyker in Rhino

2000pts, 66 Warp Charge per turn. I think it's the best you can get.

As for units, Henchmen are 58pts for 2 Warp Charge points, which is pretty good going.

Please follow the examples above. One squad or model only of each that has a mastery level. Does a squad of purifiers of 5 have 1 or 5 in ML? This is not the best you could get but the average Warp charge point cost.

We could have another thread going to see which Unbound army could get most WC off at 1000 points.

· Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Honestly I don't see how you can do this list without breaking the rules of itemized point costs Moriouce.

But how did I break it in the eldar example? It is a total point of all models, and Warp Charge as it is ain't an item in any codex?

And relevans is off little importance when you are curious. As I said, this thought just hit me and even I don't see any game benefits from it.

· Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I emailed GW and described this discussion and asked them about their view on it. This is their reply in short:

"I want to say that this is absoloubtly fine to do... ...The general premise however is as long as people know that what you are doing is unofficial and you arent making any money from it you should be fine."

The part in the middle was a link to their legal site and some info how to use it. Red it and could not found anything about what we do here against GW policy.

So come on! Space Marines, CSM and others. Your average WC cost!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.