Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested as a UK buyer, but would be good to hear everyone's bargain finds!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips guys! +rep!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think Dark Sphere is my winner!

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Those are all good places from what I have heard, but I would recomend that you went on a fast search through your local Book stores! I went to my local, searching for a few brushes, but I stumbled over a few old boxes of GW stuff... The shop had not carried GW stuff for over 4 years, and they wanted to get rid of them. I bought 5 Space Marine Veterans for 5€ (!), and the old Codex: Dark Angels, Blood Angels and Tau for 3-5 € each (!)... Later I have bought some (very) old Bretonians, two infantry models that came in a blister for only 1€ (!)... Probably something else as well, but I dont remember... So, I would recomend doing something like that!

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
I am trying triple helix out at the moment, they seem to be very cheap at the moment, once I have recived my order I can give an idea of service/times etc but certainly by price they are more than competitive

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
a dust bin once found an ork head when one got knocked over

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Even in the US, Dark Sphere Games is a winner. After shipping and conversion to USD it's still quite a bit cheaper than GW.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
For me its definitly http://www.miniwargaming.co.uk/ plus with the frequent discounts they do, like yesterday they did 20% off for all the people who went the gaming club night because they finaly got themselves a card reader :D

Although ebay has seems to be serving me well :D

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
For me its definitly http://www.miniwargaming.co.uk/ plus with the frequent discounts they do, like yesterday they did 20% off for all the people who went the gaming club night because they finaly got themselves a card reader :D

Although ebay has seems to be serving me well :D
taking a space marine drop pod as the bench mark rrp £20

decided to do some maths

here are the results prices include 1st class shipping to a UK address
wayland £19.05
Miniwargaming £19.90
Gifts for geeks £18.20
darksphere £18.04

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts