Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after flipping through many pages and ready Lexicanum over and over I find few resources that say what Ghazghkull is actually up too right now. It only states that towards the end of the Third War of Armaggedon that he left because he was "bored" and wanted a better fight. Yarrick has supposedly followed him to this day to slay the great Prophet of Gork and Mork in the cold reaches of the void.

So therefore I put this question in jest my freinds. Where is Ghazghkull Thraka right now, and what do you think he is doing?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Hes roaming the warp punching things with gork and mork. Or tripping out about the gods punching stuff.

Also dont you mean the third war for armagedon? Thats near to where were sitting in the time scale bit after that but before the 13th black crusade.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
He's presently in Ultramar living on benefit hand-outs :laugh:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Running away from Yarrick and the Black Templars?

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
If you reeally do mean the second war, then he's seeking more Orks, new tech to use, and fighting Dark Angels at Kadillus Harbour.

·
Registered
891 Posts
He got 'bored' of Armageddon, so maybe he's taken up a new hobby? Knitting? Chess? Water polo? Maybe he's turned his attentions to creating a very intricate doll's house...

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I agree with Hogglord. He's probably discovered the most brutal warfare known to man... Under 21s mixed waterpolo. He'll be a star, once he learns how to swim.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes Darkreever I meant the Third War, I had that mixed up sorry. Fixed that :)

There are some pretty funny answers here in this thread boys but I'm looking to see if anyone knows of any lore at all that points as to what Thraka is doing now?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts