Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Wikipedia...... it also has info on the other Primarchs and is quite reasonable sized info about them, and their Legions/Chapters

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
I'd check out the Index Astartes series (specifically, Index Astartes II, which has the Blood Angels in it) for stuff about the Angel Sanguinius. There's surprisingly not a whole lot out there. He's supposed to be the Jesus figure though, so you can probably draw some conclusions from that.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
There's a pretty good Wikipedia arcticle on the Blood Angels, they have a Sanguinius section. Other then that, yeah, take a look through Index Astartes.

-Dirge

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replies, ive looked on wikipedia, and unless its been updated i only gave the basics about him.

but index astartes, is that a book available from BL?

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Yesh. Make sure you get the right one, there's one on the Traitor Legions, then one on markings, and one on the Imperials. Sometimes they're split up. I don't know. I got mine way back in the day.

-Dirge

·
Registered
267 Posts
Lexicanum.com also has good information to complement the other mentioned sites. Also feel free to ask any questions in this post, I love the BA and know most of their history.

Alias

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lexicanum.com also has good information to complement the other mentioned sites. Also feel free to ask any questions in this post, I love the BA and know most of their history.

Alias
i love the BA too, they were my first army before i moved to IG thanks for the new site

·
Registered
185 Posts
Index Astartes series isn't available from any book retailer at the moment as I was looking into get the whole series. But Lexicanum.com is good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
wiki's and other websites cant be counted on for decent information, i can post anything up there and a few people can back me up on it, best info for sanguines is BA 3rd ed codex, teh blood angels novels, and index astartes 2

·
Registered
94 Posts
well horus rising or false gods! or wikipedia. they dont talk much about him, including he got anihilated by horus.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I didnt care much for Deus Encarmine etc...
Try the Horus Heresy Art Books too. they have a lot of stuff on that.
Durang

1 - 15 of 15 Posts