Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rather then buying X amount of Devastater boxes is there anywhere I can buy ML bitz to save money?

·
Registered
324 Posts
you can buy them from bits sites like bitsandkits.co.uk, or you can convert them from HK missiles (of which you get one per rhino hull, so you should have plenty). I did both, since the ones on bits sites go rather fast, so I could only ever get a hold of 2 or 3 at a time. Now I have my 15 missile launchers so I'm set :biggrin:

hope that helps,

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Another option is to see if you can mooch 'em off of local Space Marine players. Older gamers, in particular (and by older, I mean involved in the hobby for a while, not... just older) tend to have enormous bitz boxes. I know I certainly do. While missile launchers have become a bit more hard to come by since 5th Edition started due to what I really think is an arbitrary increase in the number of tanks on the table, most Space Marine players have at least three or four spare missiles sitting around, in my experience. You get a missile launcher with pretty much every Space Marine box, after all.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Problem is that the Tactical Squad ML is one piece, meaning it's completely hideous and the shoulderpad is a sin against the Codex.

I'd suggest trying to use Devastator MLs unless you're willing to do lots of shoulder-pad trimming.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
I was adding to your statement.... But I wasn't paying attentiong to what I was typing so it sounded like a mentally retarded monkey with a 2x4 stuck in his head.

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
well in that case sir i salute you! so is Halo thing any good, i have seen the trailer but as usual it says not in game footage,which puts me off because the footage looks no better than FF13 in game graphics on the ps3

sorry for going off topic

by the way i have the missle launchers from forge world on special offer at the moment if anyone wants some
only got 6 left though

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Eh, I would give it a 10 out of 10, but then again I get nerdgasms evey time someone says "Spartan," so I might not be the best person to ask. Lol

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Prove it. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts