Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have loads of Horus Heresy to catch up on. At my old job I could listen while I worked but can't at the new place.

Other than on a long walk I don't seem to listen. At home I'd rather read and when I'm running I need music.

Ideas people? Cheers.:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I always listen on my 40 minute walk (Each way) to work or while at the gym. If I'm ever going on a long car journey I also listen then out the stereo. Also while doing jobs around the house like Ironing, cleaning or when I'm painting miniatures. Very rarely do I get to sit down and listen for hours on end so I just slot in bits whenever I can.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
When I am painting, walking or riding my bike.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers.

Going to start going for some long walks I guess. If I'm at home I won't listen to them as I'd rather read.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Generally whilst simultaneously trying not to kill myself, and writing an apology to my ears and brain for tormenting them to that insufferable shite just to keep my fluff knowledge up to date.

·
Registered
26 Posts
usually when mowing the lawn, it takes an hour or so
dishes
treadmill
drives into town, 1/2hr to get there
on the odd occasion that i'm painting, but i never sit and just listen, it's always in the background

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
When going to bed. Well not me but the other half, she cant sleep without the audio book going, luckily its only ever set to 30 minute intervals and I am all caught up on Call the Midwife series...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.