Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Colour Scheme? White with Red Polka dots across the board as a unifying theme. Add vomit-when-you've-eaten-nothing-but-sweetcorn-for-a-week yellow and clash-with-everything purple to mark out individual units. Sergeants can be distinguished by their oh-my-god-I-just-had-an-epileptic-seizure blue hats.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
....as a hard core Juggalo i have to say.... WTF, this was my idea from like 4 years ago! glad to see its not just me.

in your shoes, pun, i would look towards the psycho scare clowns as inspiriation for a Chaos clown marine army. we're talking Clown from spawn, maybe the faces of the dark carnival VIA ICP, don't forget killer clowns from outer space ...you know that horrible 1980's horror flick. and then theres Pennywise from stephen kings IT.

i planned my army to be black and red with white and black face paint for each marine, mostly khorne berzerkers , the whole "run with the Hatchet" thing. then a pair of deamon princes to rep Violent J and Shaggy. as for vehicles? they'd have the army colors but all be a different jokers card face...nothing like getting blown up by a ringmaster vindie.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts