Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Seltzer bottles for plasma.
One of those boxing gloves on an extending arm as a power fist.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I think a pie cannon for the ML is perfect.
And what about Apothecaries? You know when a clown gets 'hurt' and the ambulence clowns come out? One of those, holding a stretcher :D
:ireful2::ireful2::angry::crazy::headbutt::headbutt::blackeye:

maybe I can take a pair of Guardsmen, give 'em big floppy shoes, and big red noses and Medic flags on their backs with the pair of them carrying a stretcher.

I think I'll do a unit of Bikers just so I can model them on unicycles. Arm them with those corn shooter thingies. You know the little tinny gun with the ginormous bottle of corn kernals on top of it.

Whirlwinds are pie launching catapults.
Does kind of give a new meaning to "Pie plate him to death" doesn't it? though maybe vindicators would be better suited to this role. Hehe I could run an Eldar Nightspinner and say it's launching confetti.

·
Unhinged Hobo
2,341 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Missile Launchers = pie launchers for sure, since pies are never massive.

Id make jump troops look like the Clowns that GET launched out of a cannon, and have your Vindicator BE the cannon

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
dreadnoughts could be clowns with inflatable muscles.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
What could the clowns on stilts be used as? We already have spring shoes for jump troops.
Model them as walking on stilts through trees (as in, the same height as the foliage) and call them Scouts?

The colour scheme though... my eyes are bleeding just thinking about it...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Model them as walking on stilts through trees (as in, the same height as the foliage) and call them Scouts?

The colour scheme though... my eyes are bleeding just thinking about it...

I know I'm going to regret this...

What are your thoughts for a color scheme Sethis?

as a side note:

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I know I'm going to regret this...

What are your thoughts for a color scheme Sethis?

as a side note:
Color scheme is probably going to end up looking like eldar harlequins with stripes, checks, squares, triangles and the like. (Wait, 40k clowns aren't a new concept after all...)

I just thought about my guy on stilts question. He could be a jump troop too. Spring shoes for some, stilts for others and a bunch of balloons for another.

A dreadnought could still be a contemporary style dreadnought, just clowned up. I was thinking that a dread in a wooden barrel held up with suspenders would be funny.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
just because someone had to do it, I figured it might as well have been me...

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
You going to have to use Epic scale rhinos. You know, clown cars are real small.
Good plan. You would be able to get a cover save for a rhino/clown car parked behind a trooper.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts