Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pippin

Votes: 3 7.1%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I've gone with Boromir.

True he was a complete dick to start off with in the Books and film but it turned out he did a massive favour in the end and was quite a nice guy.

Not only that but in game (SBG I'm talking about here) who can possibly say no to his Horn of Gondor rule and incredibly high might store? :)

Although they are all very good (bar the hobbits of course, they have different uses).

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Yes, Boromir for me, also. The proud, loyal son of Denethor, who, despite his myriad of flaws always strived for his people and for Gondor; his death at Amon Hen just rounds him off perfectly. Badass in game, also; perhaps only Aragon with Anduril is superior?

I would say Legolas in-game, though. His shooting is highly useful, and how, in the Fellowship he constantly relates back to the War of the Wrath is interesting for a Silmarilion lover :)

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
Ahh who can say no to a cheeky hobbit that steals a wizards balls.
Pippin is by far my favourite though if we are talking the bad ass stakes then boromir wins hands down.

Tosser he may be but god 3 arrows to the chest and he can still say his good byes thats one tough bastard

Plus i reckon lurtz had come up against boromir hand to hand boromir would have ripped his balls off, aragorn got the shit kicked out of him, though maybe thats just the films.

·
Pally-HO!!!!
1,417 Posts
Boromir, hands down. Despite his several character flaws (which he recognizes, amazingly enough) he still tries to do best by his people.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
4 people have said Boromir, yet he only has 2 votes :p

So far it's very close between all 4 that have been voted for.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Is there an Option for the nazgul? Your forcing me to vote for Freaking Boromir since he at least tried to kill the hobbits! (May i suggest a Kill the Hobbits selection?)

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Going by the book (it's one book separated into 3 parts not 3 separate books) and films it's got to be Aragorn. He didn't want to be singled out as the saviour of the west, he wanted a simple life as a ranger but when no other choice was put before him he threw himself into his new responsibilities, sacrificing his own wishes for middle-earth's needs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Only one vote for Sam?! The only ring bearer to not fail the test, tried and true friend to the last and staunch enemy of evil, Samwise the Brave!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Pippin for sheer stupidity in the films and books :grin:

Boromir for his ass kickin' qualities
mmmmm
gotta be Boromir for me

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I also chose Gimli. Whoever votes any hobbits need shooting. Frodo was annoying with his spaz attacks, Sam was annoying with his I love Mr Frodo attitude, Merry was annoying for trying to act like a normal person rather than the little hobbit he is and Pippin should have had his head knocked in on the doors of Moria for his stupidity.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Gandalf = Istari

nuff said :victory:

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
Toss up between Gimli and Boromir, ultimately chose boromir if only because his character was more developed in the films and books. Besides who can say no to his badassery?

·
Registered
887 Posts
boromir the only guy who died early enough for me ot to get sick of his constant ability to stay alive and cockyness.

plus- I HATE FRODO AND SAM.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts