Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Apathetic Sociopath
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your favorite 40k miniature ever made? It could be from 5th edition, 2nd edition, Forge World or whatever. Please include pics whenever possible.

IMHO, at this time it has to be the warboss biker from Forge World. This xenos is yolked. The detail is incredible. Epic size. It arrived a couple weeks ago and looks very intimidating, especially in the painting sense.

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
Mine has got to be:

FW Chimera Autocannon turret, that big cannon just looks beast up there. This turret convinced me to go Mech. with my guard back in 4th Ed. Now I have 4 of them, I decided to put Twin-linked Heavy Bolter turrets on my command squads.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I have some of those AC Turrets, they're very cool. I also love the Modified Ryza Turrets and have them on half of my Russes.

Favourite Models are the IG Armageddon Medusa and the Minotaur.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
anything on this page

but more exact is

something about it just screams DO NOT FUCK WITH ME

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
I have some of those AC Turrets, they're very cool. I also love the Modified Ryza Turrets and have them on half of my Russes.

Favourite Models are the IG Armageddon Medusa and the Minotaur.
Yeah I love the Mod. Ryza turrets to, all my Russes have them but I know I don't have as many Russes as you. I got 2 Battle Cannon, 2 Vanq., 2 Ext., 1 Exc., 1 Anill., and 1 Dom. I converted to a Erad.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Yeah I love the Mod. Ryza turrets to, all my Russes have them but I know I don't have as many Russes as you. I got 2 Battle Cannon, 2 Vanq., 2 Ext., 1 Exc., 1 Anill., and 1 Dom. I converted to a Erad.
I do have 27 Russes but only 13 have the Ryza's on them, that way I can diferentiate between my Armoured Battlegroup list (which are the Ryza) and my Armoured Company ones which are stock standard..they all have the Engine Filters though which are nice little detail upgrades also.

I have both the Gryphonne IV and Stygies VIII pattern Vanq Turrets which are both very nice..I don't like the new Russ kit ones.

IG can easily become an obsession :wacko:...:biggrin:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Jump-Pack Chaplain is my favorite, I try to use mine every game because I put the most effort into painting him out of all of my minis!

·
Apathetic Megalomaniac
456 Posts
I'd have to go with the inquisitor Lord Hector Rex and the Elysian Tauros Venator from Forge World.

·
Registered
390 Posts
For me, this just screams:
"Why yes! I do kill people for fun!"

And anything on this page just plain rocks!

And finally: (everyone with me now!)
!!!BOOM BITCH!!!

And everyone loves titans!

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
Zhufor! Love him, For some reason Ahriman and the metal Chaos terminator with RA! (more nostalgia than anything else)
And if anyone can remember him the little snotling fellow whose giving the middle finger! Brilliant

1 - 20 of 39 Posts