Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I used to play about 6-7 yrs ago, then one day the magic disappeared and that was it for me. Well I'm trying to get back, lots have changed but still I'm back to have some fun. I'm not a great player but I really enjoy building and painting the models. I usually build my army based on a specific terrain background that I will make for each base, so it's time consuming but I like the outcome.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome to Heresy mate :)

I'm more of a painter than a gamer these days. I was always a pretty average general at best anyway! :laugh:
But still, welcome (back) to the hobby! :good:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you!
Well I had a 6K pts Lizardmen and some 2.5K pts Tyranids before, but again, I spended most of the time modifiying and building bases and perfect set ups for my models like toxic pools for my tyranids and doing mods to all heroes....it was fun and I really enjoyed that. I do not have any pics in this pc and honestly not sure if they are saved or not in some old hard drives but will check. My intent now is getting back into it and probably will start with WOC, just cause my imagination is already going crazy on how the bases will look like and others. It will take some time but eventually I will post some of the pics.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome to heresy man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts