Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
hmmm I think they're worthless and need to be shipped to me free of charge LOL Nah, but on a serious note, sit back and think about a fair price you think you should assign them... you can go for the price you paid and sit on them for a loooonnngg time, so since everyone is looking for a deal, cutting it down by 30 percent might help you move it faster. It's all up to you!

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
you'll get above retail if it is decent I suppose.. a friend of mine spot paints his crap and he does fairly well, while I put too much detail, ask too much money and don't sell. I see alot of people thinking they are super star painters and are absolute shit.. so if you got the goods, people will buy it. I think the most I got was 80 bucks for one painted up Leman Russ (the new one) fully magnetized and all parts from the kit used. I felt I undersold myself and from what started out as a 120 dollar reserve turned into a 79 dollar reserve to sell it! Hope that gives you some indication!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.