Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
2,019 Posts
Yeah Wood Elf Skirmish gang tatcics got smashed to bits and with 360 arc of sight gone too it dulled elite units such as waywatchers a bit too much considering we have no armour and relied on the cover rules back in 7th. On top of this our stubborn ability with Eternal Guard has been taken up by just using lots though characters are still good in them as we can use them to count them as core. In saying this though Eternal Guard now pack a huge punch an can mass more attacks in CC than HE seaguard or whatever they are with less numbers, and glade guard just got nasty too with blocks of 20 or even 30 becoming popular and now have reason to take a musician or even full command

· Banned
2,019 Posts
No demons or chaos/elf army I play against them a lot and two of the same armies against each other is BORING!!!
You want a broken army and list to go with it but you won't go elves have fun, yes dwarfs are good but a HE line up will break them nicely.

To me you seem to be a win at all costs and no fun person so I'm just going to suggest HE or DE and ignore you rejections as they are prety well broken along side of dwarfs. Second point look in the army lists for Dwarfs lists 8th ed only just came out don't expect every dwarf player on here to be a master already go play a game yourself!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.