skaven
any of the elves
anything chaos
brettonians
my previous army was lizardmen

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I rarel paint rob1981 except for my necrons but I plan on painting everything as I get it with my new army
everyone I play with has a broken list (archaon and 30/40 chaos knights in 3k and kurt helborg AND karl franz in the same unit of inner circle knights) I never stand a chance against them but I want that to change
how bent is the dwarf king and what does he do

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
If I'm dwarves I don't have magic but I really want to beat that empire army he used all the handgunners and warmachines in the world against me today and ONE little halberdier overran my stegadon cast pit of shades on my temple guard all that was left was my slann who causes d3 winds which are doubled against kurt cause I nominated him it was my 1 chance to kill him I was ws 10 and I got a 2 to hit it was the most annoying thing EVER
I'd still like to know the rules for the king and the minimum sized game I can use him

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I won't be able to cheese out on my lizardmen as I am selling them along with my wood elves so i can have money to start dwarves and emperrors children for 40k
I don't want to buy dwarves till I see a broken thorgrim grudgbearer list so I know what to buy

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I'm gonna do demons
here's an idea for a 3k list
keeper of secrets lvl 4 100 pts of gifts (dunno what to give it)
2 heralds of slaanesh maxed out and 1 on a seeker
skulltaker
30 demonettes with siren standard
30 demonettes
30 bloodletters with endless war standard
6 seekers
6 flamers

what do you think
if anyone knows what to give my KoS please tell and say what the gifts do I don't have an armybook yet I was just lookin through the stores copy today

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.