Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Physicality: 6'2 210 lbs, weight lifter, United States Army vet. Sweet red beard.

Education: Honor graduate from Ft Huachuca School of Military Intelligence, currently attending college for my degree.

Personality: Chivalrous, of good mirth and melancholy, loves a good joke, hates criminal scum and our broken justice system. Committed to what I'm passionate about, could care less about all else.

Right now, I see myself as a Bretonian Questing Knight. When I graduate, I upgrade to Grail Knight ;) That or Dwarf Thane.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Considering my size/intelligence/etc, I'd either be an elven mage of some kind or a Skaven Grey Seer.

Considering my humbleness, more likely I'd be the Grey Seer. Or a Dark Elf.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Physicality - 5'10, Weightlifter's physique, long hair and a beard.

Irritable, anti-social, nationalistic, religious, puritanical, violent.

Who I'd like to be: A Norse marauder.

Who I'd end up as: A farmer from Middenland.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Physical: A bit below average male height, rather slim, lean, physical fairly strong.

Education: Two art degrees, basic level US Associates and a second: Bachelors of Fine Art from a University

Personality: Socially outgoing but generally rather serious, I don't smile or laugh much, but I consider myself friendly. Incredibly vindictive, I hold grudges for years (one currently going on over a decade now), I believe in revenge, but also I am scrupulous, I hate my job, it's menial and I am above it, yet I do it well, and with a smile, and have for 8 years.

Of the roles I am familiar with, I consider myself a Dwarf Hammerer, walk tall, carry a big stick, don't forget who your enemies are, and smash them before they can wrong someone else, and defend what's right and those you care about.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts