Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Physical: Not particularly strong or fast. Slightly short for my age and quite thin, below average eyesight, made up for by good hearing.
Education: 3rd year (year 9) in a high achieving private school (I have average marks).
Personality: Outwardly friendly, slightly weird, dark/sarcastic/gallows humor, vengeful, grudge bearing, manipulative, borderline sadistic, uncompromising and interested in creating things.
I guess I would be some kind of imperial political figure? (Trying to become a vampire at every possible opportunity, of course :wink:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Physical: I’m 6’’5 and 98kgs. So tall lean and has muscle I have my black belt in karate and also a tai boxer. I also hunt and shoot guns all weekend and fight in a medieval re-enactment group.

Education: I didn’t get through high school (coz I got kicked out not coz of a lack of smarts) but I work in the Australian tax office and you have to be at least half smart to deal with all the numbers.

Personality: I like to laugh and have fun and go in to things pretty gung ho.

I don’t know maybe a lancer coz of my size or a great swordsmen.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Physical - 5'10", had an average to going on musclar build -- ever since work slowed down I've gained more weight than I'd perfer, but its slowly burning away in the summer sun.

Education - High School Diploma only. I personally feel I'd have done well in college if not for circmstances. Currently an inspector in the construction industry, working my way towards NDT testing.

Personality - Smartass who doesn't quite know when enough is enough. I was once very loyal to family until they ruined that, then I became very selfish towards them. Still am loyal to wife, her family, my father. Like every young person I go through bouts of anti-social attitudes, and sometimes get annoyed easily. On the up and up though, I tend to be a pretty good person to be around ... at first. :p

I'd probably be a Bretonnian Knight (the lower ranking ones) or one of those filthy Men-At-Arms.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Physical: Shorter than most people I know, but still within average height, strong enough to get the job done, semi athletic, can run a short distance and still hit the broadside of a barn.

Education: Some, got the necessaries out of the way, and attended very little college, read daily, have good knowledge on history.

Personality: Work well with a team but can work alone if needed, I will work any job required and love to make money, easy to get along with, but will do what I need to do to get the job done. Love to hunt, track, and find things hidden. And I do have a religious side to me.

I would find myself being either a Mercenary fighting others wars or going to distant lands like Lustria trying to find some gold and adventure. Or a warrior priest keeping the name of Sigmar in the hearts of my men.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Physical: 5'9", 215 lb with no real muscle deffinition to speak of.
Health: Eyesight and hearing are on their way out and taking my knees with them.
Education: AA in IT, several IT certs, nothing I care about, plenty of leadership experience witht he military, gods take them
Personality: Dark brooding one minute Excessively friendly and chatty the next. Hate prety much everything but mostly church and kids (have 4 of my own)

I figure I'm most suited to a herrald of Nurgle, He's blessed me enough already and it's only getting better with time. Otherwise a warmachine crew leader with the Empire. Just something about them that I like.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Physical: Average height, decent muscle definition, riding on being underweight
Education: Striding through high school with a 3.49 GPA and 27 ACT score, so above average intelligence. Aiming to be a teacher.
Personality: Pretty outgoing and adventurous, but I don't have a problem undermining idiots to get where I need to be. I protect what matters to me and what matters to others if they impact me.

Who would I be? Probably a Dark Elf noble, just because I'm not afraid to do what I must to get from point A to point B!

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
A dragon. Suck it.

jk. Here's my post from... a year ago? more? I dont know. This is the real one...
Tall, athletic/slim. Brownish hair, blue eyes, i love being casual. Wear bracelets and stuff, and a necklace. Somewhat strong, but not jacked. Trained in martial arts, black belt. Very good with bow/arrow(for real, im serious). Love video games on PC, other systems cost too much. i already have a computer... Very geeky, somewhat nerdy, very friendly, solid student, very theatrical, very practical, a boy scout, outdoorsy, play ultimate frisbee, soccer, and do plays. And i sing.

i dont know... maybe an elf? Probably wood elf (outdoorsy, archery, tall), or maybe a technician for the dwarves? Making awesome cannons and stuff. I dont know... it would be interesting. Elf archer or dwarf mechanic. pick one

yeah probably elf... cuz im tall. an elf who makes cannons? what? lol :)

·
IRONBORN
424 Posts
I am not the tallest of people, I am a bit vindictive, have bouts of paranoia, a bit sadistic and I can get into "I hate people" moods occasionally.

So I suppose I would be a Skaven.

:biggrin:

·
Warlord of Vermin
882 Posts
Physical: chubby but stronger than an average person
Education: High school (still going) though i do have an iq of 112
Personality: Always looking for somone to fight wether its in a game, 40k/wfb, wrestling (not the WWe shit), laser tag/paintball, chess. but i only really speak when i think my input is neccessary, (online though i never shut up)

i would have to be an ork warboss, or a goblin warboss

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Phsyical: about six two with a slight beer belly.

Education: Finished high school and two years of vo for computer promgramming so somewhat msart.

Personality: Asshole, Protects those close to me but couldn't care less what happens to a stranger, Would rather get not do anything and get paid than tire myself out for the same waqge.

Mercenary most definately.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Physical: 6'0 195 Pounds above average muscle tone (Norweigan) played alot of high level sports

Education: Highschool, cannot decide what to do for post secondary more of a drifter of jobs doing things from landscaping to sales rep, kitchen cook to forklift operator.

Personality: Super friendly, I like to make everyone feel important or make there day better, great leader, often lead my squad in airsoft and just overall descision maker of my circle of friends. Can be stubborn but can back down. I like to appeal to all types of people meaning im very diverse in intrests.

I would see myself as a temple guard or maybe a lower ranked unit leader.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would probably be a farmer or laborer. Eventually I would be run over by a nobleman's horse and suffer a compound leg fracture and concussion. Leg broken, I wouldn't be able to work. Soon it would get infected and I would then contract a Skaven-engineered plague and die only to be resurrected by a Vampire Count and forced to serve as a zombie.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Physical: Tall Rugby players build but fat and suffering from a lack of exercise. In short, powerfully built but haven't exploited my body's full potential
education: University Level Legally educated
Personality: Procrastinating, Aggressive, quiet and cerebral

Depending on circumstances I could be anything from a Underperforming man at arms, to a low level parish priest of sigmar to a court steward or whatever passes for an Old World judge.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Physical: 5'10", 178 lbs., athletic, well muscled, above average strength and endurance, excellent eyesight.

Education: Highschool diploma, average grades as I never cared for it much.

Personality: Ill tempered, gloomy, lazy at times, and a low tolerance for others, though I try to be a good person. I give people what I think they deserve.

I'd probably be some sort of human mercenary, perhaps a bard or a Slayer's rememberer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Physical: Tall (6'6 or 198 cm), long unruly beard, long straight brown (with blond sun-bleached highlights) hair, and broad.

Education: High School grad and current college undergraduate.

Personality: High curiosity,Tendency to brood, easily amused, unforgiving, 'small' superiority complex including the ego that naturally comes along with it, knack for reading people and enjoyment in saying various things to see how they react, and to top it off a rather long 'fuse' but a few odd things can drive me into blinding rage such as someone talking smack over text messages.

Result: I would most likely be a Norsecan. Going by my size I would probably be a Marauder, going by my tendency to look down on others, my natural curiosity, and ability to read people I would be a follower of Tzeentch. I would eventually become a Chaos Warrior, but would most likely die in some large engagement deep within the chaos waste lost and forgotten by the world... Oh well. It was a good life.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Physical: Tall, 6' 3". Quite broad chested. Above average strength.

Education: A-Level education, moving on to engineering course in university.

Personality: Direct way of thinking, but likes to get facts straight before starting to think. Rather crude sense of humour. Can be quick to anger.

Result: I think one of the more cunnin' end of the cunnin'-to-killy spectrum high level orks occupy. The guy who actually knows where the Waaagh! should actually be going and where the good stuff to smash is. Not quite as killy as the other orks, but content in the fact that I'm basically directing the whole thing. Would probably die with the rest of the Waaagh! when it all reached its natural course.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Physical: Shortish, 5'6. Good balance with some broadness; I box/fight.

Education: Post University studies, graduated with honours.

Personality: Tutors describe me as warm and witty but my friends know I can go off on rants about injustice and politics. Plus, I'm a perfectionist to a fault and demand the best and take a hard line on laziness - that's my job as well - so I think I'd be some sort of military commander in the Empire, though depending on the situation, I'd possibly end up selling my soul to Tzeentch and think I'm doing the right thing. Death or glory boys, death or glory.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts