Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
me

education fire side tales of gods and great battles
physical large heavy set broad shoulder proabably weighs in at 487 390 of it is muscle
personalty angry somewhat sociable natural leader
hobbys monday beat the crap out of umies
tuesday beat the crap out of stunties
wednesday beat the crap out of elfs dark, high, wood whatever
thursday beat the crap out of da big grey finks (ogers)
friday roast stuntie day
saturday beat the crap out of rat finks
sunday loot and pillage
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

by the way im a black ork maybye warboss

·
Registered
224 Posts
Physical-5"11, stocky build, deceptively fast, pretty strong. Rugby playing front row forward. For the americans amoung us think offensive lineman with pace.

Education- Degree qualified in engineering, ex royal navy engineer

Personality- Deeply loyal to those who matter, not really distracted by irrelevant things, comitted to the cause, whatever it might be. Also have a jokers side and enjoy winding people up, dry sense of humour.

Result: not too sure really. I'd say based on physical and loyalty traits makes me a saurus warrior. Though my education and build could be a dwarf engineer. then my jokers side could even make me attached to tzeentch in some way.

But i'm going to say "smart" Saurus warrior

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I'm 5'6", skinny
Slightly-above-average grades (goin into grade 11 this year)
Sarcastic, like to make jokes, don't like hanging around people I don't trust or don't like

So I'd go with a clan Skyre lord of some sort :p

·
Registered
315 Posts
Physically, I'm shortish to average height and a little too podgy for my tastes. Oh, and I have utterly appalling eyesight. I'm lazy and I don't have any muscles, none at all...

I've had an A-level education, and I'm going to study at university this year- Psychology and Criminology, which interest me a lot.

Personality wise, I'm intelligent but very insecure, cynical and almost depressed sometimes. I like to be sarcastic, making fun of people and speaking my mind at all times; I also like to learn things and find things out, it makes me feel better. I like messing with people's minds sometimes, too.

Judging by this, I think I would be a follower of Tzeentch- the whole changing-the-fabric-of-existance deal appeals to me. Or a Skaven from Clan Moulder. On the other extreme, I could be an Inquisitor, messin' with people's minds so they say things they don't mean to...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Im going to say Dark Angel. I relate to them. Very closly imo.

Its interesting I had a motto "Death, Despair, Defeat" and I usually said It before shooting the enemy.

"The enemies of the Emperor fear many things.

They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death.

Yet there is one thing they fear above all others.

They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!"

I was an expert marksman in the US Army

I scored around 400 on my PT test. I am very smart though only have a High School Education.

I am a religious guy and very noble and a lot of people say I am honorable too.

and that i think puts me at space marine. However I have a dark past that I am trying to fix the mistakes from Like the Dark Angels they cleanse their past redeeming the fallen.

edit: also I am taller than most people and am very well built. i have also sustained massive injury and kept fighting due to my dedication.

EDIT AGAIN: apparently i didnt read the word fantasy. ok my description what do YOU guys think i would be lol

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Im going to say Dark Angel. I relate to them. Very closly imo.

Its interesting I had a motto "Death, Despair, Defeat" and I usually said It before shooting the enemy.

"The enemies of the Emperor fear many things.

They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death.

Yet there is one thing they fear above all others.

They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!"

I was an expert marksman in the US Army

I scored around 400 on my PT test. I am very smart though only have a High School Education.

I am a religious guy and very noble and a lot of people say I am honorable too.

and that i think puts me at space marine. However I have a dark past that I am trying to fix the mistakes from Like the Dark Angels they cleanse their past redeeming the fallen.

edit: also I am taller than most people and am very well built. i have also sustained massive injury and kept fighting due to my dedication.

EDIT AGAIN: apparently i didnt read the word fantasy. ok my description what do YOU guys think i would be lol
Something that doesn't read the entire title...so........ork or skaven?

Physical: 5.10, Kinda pale, poor eye sight( I can see a grand total of 2ft without glasses), terrible skin condition,
education: In college As,Bs for most classes.
Personality: Constantly reading or studying, dislike physical violence, have light case of OCD, addicted to information.
I'm going with necromancer, but I'm biased, or some kind of scholar.

·
The Apathetic one.
580 Posts
Well here goes mine

Physical: egh, about mid sized 5'10",nothing special

Training/Education: Ex Naval Master at Arms, Ex Correctional Officer

Personality: Cynical, Apathetic, bitches about his pay, and if I don't believe in what I'm fighting for I'm making a run for it.

Projected Position: Man-At-Arms Warden. (Being ex military, a NCO, a Correctional Officer, and being slightly low on leadership, this would be the most fitting in my opinion) :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Pyshical: short but not dwarf short human brown hair
Education in all things especially history and latin
Personality: Smart insecure arrogant wrathful loves hugs : )
I am going with probably either a sorcerer of tzeeench or nurgle or a noble because orgianaly my family is english nobles

·
Registered
159 Posts
Something that doesn't read the entire title...so........ork or skaven?

Physical: 5.10, Kinda pale, poor eye sight( I can see a grand total of 2ft without glasses), terrible skin condition,
education: In college As,Bs for most classes.
Personality: Constantly reading or studying, dislike physical violence, have light case of OCD, addicted to information.
I'm going with necromancer, but I'm biased.
Hey man no way am i an ork.

·
Eastern Potent
2,654 Posts
I a very rich rich rich merchant. Lives off the work of others, and get fat and die, never having to believe all this scary shit is anything more than rumours.

That or Heldenhammer himself.

·
So be it.
1,901 Posts
Tall, athletic/slim. Brownish hair, blue eyes, i love being casual. Wear bracelets and stuff, and a necklace. Somewhat strong, but not jacked. Trained in martial arts, black belt. Very good with bow/arrow(for real, im serious). Love video games on PC, other systems cost too much. i already have a computer... Very geeky, somewhat nerdy, very friendly, solid student, very theatrical, very practical, a boy scout, outdoorsy, play ultimate frisbee, soccer, and do plays. And i sing.

i dont know... maybe an elf? Probably wood elf (outdoorsy, archery, tall), or maybe a technician for the dwarves? Making awesome cannons and stuff. I dont know... it would be interesting. Elf archer or dwarf mechanic. pick one

yeah probably elf... cuz im tall. an elf who makes cannons? what? lol :)

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
Physical: Average height and build; neither flabby not muscular.
Education: Postgraduate Law degree, Project Management and Business Analysis qualifications, 20 years working magic (focusing mainly on Rune Magic), some experience with live steel combat.
Personality: Curious, Attentive, Self-disciplined, Honest

They removed Lawyer from the latest edition (and Fantasy lacks an IT industry :grin:), so some sort of magic study seems reasonable. Despite mainly studying Rune magic and having a beard I have no smithing or mining experience, so am not a dwarf.

Overall, I think either a Wizard who is studying the Norse, or a Norse Sorcerer from an southern (so less chaotic) tribe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
physical: tall a little bit podgy dont really have that much muscles
education: 2nd year of highschool
personality: kind, holds grudges, trustworthy,humorous but tends to have a drakoutlook on life
I honestly have no idea of what i would be

·
Registered
19 Posts
Physical- tall and bit chubby, still a lot stronger than i look, some training in martial arts

Intellect - quick learner, i know stuff that nobody knows, with a quick mind and good memory

Personality- im the type that almost never changes moods, Cynical, Friendly, curious, level headed, quick to anger (when i get angry)

Gonna say.... chaos something hopefully a Chaos warrior following Tzeentch, but with my luck mostly likely just a marauder or peasant

21 - 40 of 65 Posts