Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so after sifting through countless pages of nonsense on the parent thread of this one, where people claimed they would be anything from sigmar to a tomb king I felt it incredibly poignant to make a thread where people could post what they most likely they would be in warhammer fantasy.

However to avoid 50% percent of the posters being peasants, it is recommended that your answers do not reflect population rates, but instead take into account physical characteristics, education, SES standing, or physical features, mind you if you don't have the time to compile all these features then at least provide a rational behind your self identified counterpart in warhammer fantasy.

Here is a real simple example of how it should work.
Physical: Heavily muscle/thick body type, short.
education: University level.
Personality: Hard working, studious.
= Dwarven rune smith.

Also keep in mind if multiple races have a archetype that fits your general description you don't need to list them as this is more of a matter of personal preference.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Physical - Intense Physical Training, 6 years experience in one of the most renowned military forces in the world, widely respect for the mental and physical toughness of its members.

Intellect - Educated to A Level standard with multiple qualifications of equal level. Further than that, nothing that is officially recognised outside of the military.

Personality - Sarcastic, Wordly wise, with a dry humour that takes the mick out of others sensitive spots, very serious when it comes to it, and pretty grim afterwards.

What would I class myself as?

Perhaps a Shadow Warrior, or Waywatcher?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7 Posts
Physical: Short, Stocky, Muscular

Intellect: Some college, but mostly military training (11yrs and still going) , big imagination so don't have an actual degree. But still fairly smart (imho hehe) Extremely hard working when it's something that interests me

Personality: Sarcastic humor...think USMC humor ;)...I try to be polite to most everyone, but will rip you a new one if you mess with my family/friends.

So I'd say Dwarven Longbeard/Iron Breaker, or Knight of the White wolf type, given my enlistment into the military.

PS: Vaz, Love your sig :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hmmm...let's see now...

I'm kinda scrawny but tougher and stronger than my build would suggest. I probably believe I'm more intelligent than I am yet I did 5 A-levels and attended university, so I can't be all that dim. My personality tends towards cunning and manipulative, but if I'm perfectly honest I've got a generous streak a mile wide (which stems more from my disdain for money than any real sense of felicity). I also have a facination for the technical and will happily pull things apart just to see how they work (this applies to pretty much anything, from objects to metaphysical problems).

So, in short, I'm a scrawny, tough, sneaky, commie, tech-head with an inflated ego...

...or a Clan Skyre Warlock Engineer!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Physical - 6ft Rugby winger, built for speed and tackling.

Intellect - Degree level with professional qualifications

Personality - Cynical, straight forward, loyal.

What would I class myself as?

Some sort of human noble? Think Felix Jaeger

·
Registered
413 Posts
Physical: Tall and broad, in reasonably good shape
Education: 4-year degree that took 7 years to get
Personality: Very laid back, curious, mercurial, dilettante, distracted, empathetic and friendly

I would be an expatriate Norseman in the Empire, working as a freelance explorer, adventurer and troubleshooter. I would have some schooling in both magic and engineering, and would have probably left both schools without completing my studies.
I would also likely have worse teeth and more weapons than I do in real life. Probably axes.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Physical: Tall, fairly broad, a bit overweight (or is that assumed :biggrin:?)

Education: Currently undertaking a master's in engineering. Also had five years of high-level competative archery.

Personality: Fairly apathetic, easygoing. I have a fairly 'mercenary' mentality: I'm easily persuaded by money.

So I guess... a Dwarf Engineer? Or maybe an ogre, considering my love of food/gold. Lets go with the ogre. An ogre tyrant.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Physical: Tall, slender, getting a bit more athletic

Education: Currently undergoing college to get a Psych degree. Almost done with my first year.

Personality: A bit reserved, but I'm quite personal. I'm also memetically known as a mass murderer who has no soul. At least for fun. =3

So...a Dark Elf? I think I'd be a Repeater Crossbowman. I'd enjoy that.

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Physical: Tall, stronger then I look, love playing sports... but also have a lazy side.

Education: University.. bit of this, bit of that. Started in civil engineering, ended doing a master in geology.

Personality: Taciturn, cynical, normally friendly but very anti-social at times with something of a temper if people piss me off. Almost fanatical about keeping my word- even if its just "see you tomorrow at 10am"... dunno if this is down to my asperger's (relying on 'rules') or just me.

I was going to say fire mage (possibly with some chaos taint)... but I think that I fit much more into the mold of a Witch Hunter: avoiding human company in general but still fighting to protect others and unleashing great destruction when called for... actually, the more I think about it the more it sounds like me. Anyone know of any witches that need hunting?

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Physical: couple inches above average height. VERY slim and rather agile and good at dodging.

Education: About to start learning History at university. Could be more noble in Warhammer world.

Personality: Lone wolf. Although I quite often dislike change and have a certain sense of honour and definitely follow the code of chivalry.

Going by this I see myself as a lone travelling Questiong Knight or possible an Empire Outrider.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Physical: Big build, some would say fat (actually most would say fat..:p)

Education: University level

Personality: Quite depressed, pretty lazy.

= Fat Son of a Noble

·
Registered
312 Posts
Physical - Barely miss being short. Kind of a long torso. Overweight (desk job + computer geek+ wargaming geek)

Intellect - Master's degree in Information Technology

Personality - Very laid back and easy going. Sharp wit (IMHO).

I'm going with a Fat dwarven engineer

·
Registered
31 Posts
Physical - average build, stronger than i look
Intellect - smart imho
Personality - quiet, loyal to family and people I care about

Im going with white lion of chrace

·
Registered
375 Posts
Physical-Around average strength and build, wiry and fast however
Intellect-Pretty good in terms of literature, (devious) imagination and problem-solving wise
Personality-Playful(in a mischievous way) but also annoying (to my sis at least), sneaky, sometimes have a "scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" mentality

Probably either a Goblin Nasty Skulker, or a Night Goblin Shaman

·
Registered
13 Posts
Physical: average height, stocky build, relatively strong, quite resistant to pain
Intellect: hardworking, focus completely on every subject I encounter, want to know everything but know I realistically can't
Personality: vengeful and occasionally resentful, extremely competitive and enjoy being superior to others as well as supporting those who help me wholly

Maybe a chaos sorcerer, possibly follower of Tzeentch

·
Registered
682 Posts
Physical: 6ft 4in, Currently training 6 Day a Week to pack muscle on.

Education: 1 Undergrad Degree, 1 Masters Degree, Currently doing a PHD. Pretty Good Cook. Self-proclaimed "everybody's mate".

Personality: Sociable, know to take things to extreme excess. Often dip into my own wants and desires out of boredom and a want to try experience stuff.

Dream: Chaos Warrior of Slaanesh
Reality: The cultist in a gimp mask and nipple piercings carrying the banner.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Build: around 5:9, big built legs and torso for rugby

Education: Intelligent with all A's in my GCSE'S and A levels

Personality: Funny and friends wit alot of people however very argumental and prone to outburts of rage

I have a tendency to get in fights with bigger people, beat them up in anger calm down and get punched

so probably a dwarf slayer

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I'd probably be a knight in the Bretonnian Army, Questing or Grail level.

Build: 5'11", medium build, 180lbs, athletic
Education: Bachelor's Degree, many work related certifications
Personality: Information seeker, accepting of others, can be argumentive, wife says I'm arrogant, but she's a peasant at heart, 8*).

I've taken martial arts, practiced fencing foil and epee, and SCA style light and heavy sword fighting.

I've been in the military for 16 years.

Hmm, now that I think on it.... an Ogre would be a fun thing to be. Or a lollypop.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'd like to stay with my previous answer of being a Gor... :)

Build: 188 cm, so 5,5ft. I think. Wiry, fatless build with some notable speed and stamina but little in the way of raw strength.

Education: IQ 134 - not that it means anything.. I guess I'm moderate plus :D I'm just using the little intellect I have on all the wrong things so I don't achieve anything useful. University leadership, some military things and martial arts.

Personality: I need friends. But not too many of them! I joke around a lot and get easily lured into all kinds of stunts. I do take defending familyand friends seriously, though. I love nature and especially the sea! And mountains. And forests. =)

What does that make me, Wood Elf Eternal Guard?

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kinda think of it I probably should post my own estimated results in this thread so I don't seem like a hypocrite....eventually.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts