Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
I would like to see a primarch back regardless of the fall out that could come with it, hell i'd want the fallout, just something to break the deadlock. Like Ferrus said, just have some lore changing event happen, something to shake things up a little. I remember in the run up to the 13th Black Crusade thinking it was going to be something really big, maybe change things around a little, but in the end nothing really changed, i know its still meant to be going on, but if it hadn't happened nothing would change really.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Indeed, the 13th black crusade advanced nothing when it had so much potential. Looking back on it to me it just seemed like a bit of a cashcow. Release a load of new models and a codex, high profile campaign so people will buy some new units for their army to freshen things up a little, but in the end didn't do much. I mean i literally don't know anyone who plays a Lost and Damned, Uthwe, Cadian or 13th company army. Not one, loads of people did at the time because of the campaign, bought a load of models etc, but all of them have now just been merged into standard chaos/eldar/guard/space wolf armies.

So yeah, plotwise and fluffwise it just did nothing for me really.

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
Or even something like the inquisition finally putting their foot down on the blood angels or space wolves and trying to purge them, and the resulting carnage that might come with it from other chapters siding with them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.