Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Making the campaigns they did MUCH more significant, all of them have either ended in stalemate or uneventful, 13th Black Crusade....barely anything. Yes Abbadon finally got a foothold on Cadia, but then conveniently they're blockaded by an Imperial Fleet so no reinforcements for them. 3rd War for Armageddon...once again no clear winner, just more troops into a meatgrinder. The Tyranid Hive Fleets (major ones like Leviathan and Behemoth) were slightly better seeing as Imperials clearly suffered greatly but ended up ruining the more recent one (was it Leviathan?) by sidetracking them with Orks. I'm all for the Orks smashing up some Nids but it's just another plot device where the Imperials avoid doing anything different and keeps up the terrible deadlock between forces. Another thing I would change is the terrible stuff Matt Ward wrote in his codices, it's just plain ridiculous; "Well instead of just drop-lifting the Land Raiders like normal people we're going to drop it from high altitude! No way are the troops inside or machinery going to get damaged when they land, no sir!" *facepalm* I'd also like to change back to when Orks USED to be considered to be a lot more competent (or at least powerful) in some of the Big Mek's weaponry, particularly the Force Fields. Right now they just kind of say "Eh, yeah they have potential but they ain't got nothing on the Imperials"

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.