Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i would be a chaos warrior not only do you get to kill,pillage and loot in the name of 4 of the best warhammer deitys around you get to look cool while doing it
Interesting choice mate.

You seem to be a new guy - have you started a "Welcome" thread yet?

If not, welcome to Heresy.

Back on topic though - I think I would choose to be Aborash.

Nuff said.:so_happy:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I Would be a Celestial Wizard from The Empire, cause it's cool and i like to gaze at the stars:p

·
Registered
6 Posts
A border prince. I would do so for the primary reason of getting my principality together, purging corruption, bonking the other princes over the head to expand my realm, teach the Tilean Republics some bloody much needed humility and respect for their betters and become a Fantasy Kingdom expy of Switzerland and hire out my awesomesauce professional mercenary armies to the Empire and sit in my nice warm Estate sipping the FINEST of wines while awaiting for Tzeentch to plot my downfall.

Or the Skaven.

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
I think threadromancy somewhere along the line has pulled this one out of the abyssal depths and back into circulation... regardless of how, we now have 2 identical 'active' threads.

If you want to tell us what you would really be in the WFB universe please post HERE

161 - 166 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.