Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
would be? Slann, lazy but awesome.

Like to be? Slann, lazy, awesome, smart, amazing magic and can squish you all like a buggy!

·
WFB Moderator
8,248 Posts
Im going to have to choose to be Tzeentch.. that way I can put my plotting and scheming to good use: more plotting and scheming obviously. I wouldnt be too bothered with trying to gain ultimate power, but I would massively enjoy being able to pull the strings so that those in power lost it, while elevating a numpty that I can then mess with all over again :p sounds like fun

·
Registered
478 Posts
my heavens...

Wow.
What to pick...so many options.

#1: Beastlord: (shocking surprise...)
Not just any beastlord, but one lucky enough to serve under Khazrak One Eye. Victories a'plenty, spoils and gluttony. Not only that, but when I strike out on my own, chariot and all, I'll have enough battle experience to unleash countless atrocities and tactics on the weak.

I can picture it now.
As I'm pointing one of my two axes at a Ostland fortress, an Ungor is overheard asking: "why we gonna burn it?"
Dropping said axe, an iron clad fist smashes his jaw and sends his rotten teeth spraying over the ranks. Before the stubby horned ungor even hits the ground, I bellow my response. Spittle and foam cake the answer:
"
BECAUSE IT'S THERE!!!"​

After the carnage, I'll lead by chariot, to the plains to sow wanton
destruction.

Quick sketch while on phone today.

Other two good choices.

Chaos Warrior of Slaanesh. Plenty of lithe and slinky women marauder around there I'm guessing.

Dark Elf Corsair Captain. Open seas, raiding, slave driving, debauchery.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Easy peasy!

Dwarf High King for so many reasons;

1. No-nonsense-I know where I stand
2. Best beer ever invented and copious amounts on tap
3. Best facial hair ever!
4. Nicest places to live, (ooh look the elves have trees, sod that I have an under-floor heated room)
5. Newest inventions-need to get around, find Makaisson and fly air "Spirit of Grungni"
6. Most badass weaponry- "That's a really lovely looking bow you have there", "Bosh, eat my hammer"
7. Ard as nails- Not much can take you out in CC
8. Everyone loves a good grumble and the dwarfs do it best.

As always, just my opinion but it's a no brainer if you ask me

·
Registered
325 Posts
So much to choose from, but I'm in the moulder mood now, so:
#Highly ranked Moulder guy who made a lot of strange and awesome beasts#
Just plain awesome, making a whole army of mutated beasts and then overrun that pathetic empire. Squeek, Squeek!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
an assassin of Khaine, hands down.

only time I deal with politics is when im killing one.

I get all those Witch elf beauties in rituals I am asked to do for the order.

I can hide myself in a squad and never truly die.

I am just that badass that the Nobles always want me around to kill their enemies.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
unless your unit is run down before you pop out....

or you roll as horrible as I do.
well im still techniquly not dead, I just never came to the battle :p

·
Registered
519 Posts
Archaon The EverChosen (or a suitably bad-ass Chaos lord)

Those guys kick ass, sure you may end up becoming the Dark God's plaything or being 'blessed' with so many gifts you end up being a spawn, but it would be one hell of a ride, and there's the chance of immortality

·
Registered
325 Posts
Archaon The EverChosen (or a suitably bad-ass Chaos lord)

Those guys kick ass, sure you may end up becoming the Dark God's plaything or being 'blessed' with so many gifts you end up being a spawn, but it would be one hell of a ride, and there's the chance of immortality
I think you can't be a named character, you gotta make up your own.
BTW from your name I thought you would be a hellpit:p

·
Registered
252 Posts
I would be a Knight of Bretonnia. Doesn't matter what kind.

Why? 'cause Bretonnian Knights are like rockstars, man. They get all the ladies...

·
Registered
12 Posts
As much as I would like to say a Warrior Priest because I think they're awesome! I think I'm going with a powerful and mighty Ogre, think about it, eat, sleep, kill stuff and travel the world! Not to mention the fact that you could mash just about anyone picking a fight! :threaten::laugh:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I'd like to say a Reikland Knight (if they still exist), or just a knight from one of the Empire's orders, just to have a horse, suit of plate and chainmail and a grand old sword (no nob jokes...) would be good enough for me.

Sadly, if it was reality, I'd probably be some sack wearing oik picking turnips in the middle of a dungheap.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I wanna be a STEGODON! More specifically the one that carries that Slann (Whose name I have forgotten.. Hang on! It is Mazdamundi or something like that)

·
Registered
410 Posts
What I would be-some engineer of some sort.
What I want to be-A star dragon with the ability to cast spells. NOTHING would be able to stop me.

·
Boondock Shogun
2,023 Posts
Eh, if I had a choice, I'd pick a Sigmarite Warrior Priest. Just plain awesome in my book. In reality, I'm the guy that wasn't smart enough to run from the giant so now I'm in a very dark, dank place hoping that the bastid at least has the common decency to wear underwear.... Hell, it doesn't even have to be clean underwear...

Good luck and good gaming,

Nate

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I said it for 40K and I'll say it again: A ROCK!

·
IRONBORN
424 Posts
I said it for 40K and I'll say it again: A ROCK!
And so shall I: Khorne Lord.

Hack, Hack, Hack, Hack, Hack, Hack, Hack, Hack. Daemonhood? YES PLEASE.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.