Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'd either be a master engineer of Nuln or a Bright/Gold Wizard Lord, either way I'd be blasting the enemy from range, laughing as they do the "burny dance" or when ranks of foes collapse and flee after a cannonball careens, demolishes and grinds them into the ground as a fine, mushy paste. :biggrin:
Just hope you don't misfire/miscast! D:

·
Registered
27 Posts
A Marienburg merchant greedy, fat, sleazy and rich enough to afford my own private army to come and eff you up when you step on my toes.
And don't bother trying to assassinate me, they know I can pay them more than you can.
That's what I'd want to be.

Reality would most likely be a Brettonian Peasant toiling in the fields and living in poo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Want to be:

Dark elf Sorceress coven's massage therapist.
Empire noble, part of the local slaaneshi cult.

What I would be:

The village idiot or local madman :biggrin:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'd have to go with vampire. Ageless, hard as nails, able to walk into a graveyard and come out with an army...

But more importantly, it'd give me the opportunity to just do what I liked. None of that "defending a slowly dying empire" or "pleasing the gods" crap for me, thanks. If you're a vampire, you get to be your own boss.

I tend to be nocturnal anyway (when given the choice), so I've got a head start. The whole thirst-for-the-blood-of-mortals line would be a bit of a pain in the arse, but I reckon you could just take a nip here and there without ever actually murdering anyone. And failing that, there's always those bastard witch hunters that come hammering on the gate just when you've picked up a book.:grin:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Meh. There's nothing that says vampires must be insane; I'd chalk it up to a natural outgrowth of becoming the indisputable top of the food chain. Just have to try to keep a little humility, is all.

In any case, I'm sure there are many people who'd tell you I'm a bit squirrelly to begin with.:wink:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'd choose to be a Vampire, I don't care if I were insane, it would be plenty enjoyable

·
Registered
158 Posts
id be an eternity warden. im the strongest, most skilled saurus and have awsome special weapons and items

·
Registered
545 Posts
Dark elf Dreadlord. Wouldn't that be fun, sadism fulfilled fo life.:biggrin:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I would love to be a Keeper of Secrets, toying with my enemies, slowing them down with magic and then feast on their dead bodies, it would be awesome to just make my opponents flee when I want it or make them attack me with such slow speed that it's just too easy to kill them :victory:

·
Registered
86 Posts
What I would be? An average citizen in some Empire town that is about to get raided by Chaos, Skaven, Goblins, and Dark Elf all at the same time... So I would end up being Dead, Dead, Dead, and wishing for Death depending on who won the brawl... What I would want to be... High Elf Mage

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
Would be? Some random militiaman somewhere.

Would like to be? Skink Priest. My head is in the clouds anyway, might as well make a living from it.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'd really like to be a Squig, nothing to worry about except eating stuff and doin wat you want. A very worry free life in my opinion!!

101 - 120 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.