Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
definately a lizardmen slann.
think, you're practically imortal, you can sleep for like, a bazillion years and when you wake up, all you have to do is cast a few spells, mutter a few words about what to do, and fall asleep again.
thats like awesome!

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
Given the choice, I'd pursue the service of the Dark Gods, I think. When you consider how much the Old World just plain sucks, your options are somewhat limited. But when you put on Chaos Dwarf-forged plate, find yourself reshaped into a seven-foot-tall god of war who neither eats nor sleeps and subsists entirely on his service to his patron... that's not so bad. One of three things happens, too-- you either die in battle (which is a likely outcome no matter who you are in the Warhammer world, so whatever), you end up as a Chaos Spawn and then die in battle (at least you're insane and no longer really human, so you're not likely to care at that point), or you become truly immortal and become a daemon prince. While the whole becoming an embodiment of primal evil doesn't really appeal to a lot of folks (and honestly, doesn't particularly to me) it's a decent outcome given the options available to humanity in general in the Warhammer world.

And if I wasn't human... well... eff that. Nobody wants to be a short, fat, ugly little thing that lives underground, or pointy-eared jerks that frolick in the woods. And if you're neither a dwarf or an elf, then you're some kind of monster, and that has little appeal as well. So... Blood for the Blood God, I suppose.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Given my recent experiences at my job, I would probably be one of the gnoblars in the front ranks of some Ogre Kingdoms army, quickly used and forgotten. :laugh:

·
Registered
165 Posts
id probably wanna b a Dark Elf Crossair. Gotta admit, the lifestyle (and pay) is really appealing

·
Registered
276 Posts
A Dwarf Longbearded Thane would be my ideal. I get to sit around, grumbling and doing my craft as I see fit, kill goblins when the mood strikes me, and live a good long life aiding my hold with wisdom and combat prowess. Also I would have mastered a craft to such a level that I would be teaching others how to do advanced techniques of whatever I was doing. Furthermore, the King would know me, and likely want me around whenever something was going down. Plus I'd be tougher than nails!

Also, as my beard would have to be tied to not hit the floor, this would mean all the lady Dwarfs would be after yours truly. Yeah. I went there.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sadly, being a fat balding accountant there aren't many comparitors in the WH universe though I could see myself as an merc Ogre or a maneater.

In terms of if I could choose then I'd probably go for an Empire Outrider, bobbing around on your horse have a repeating handgun and since your of noble blood having a pretty easy life overall.

Failing that a sneaky night goblin squig rider, whats not fun about that!!! Short life expectancy but still good fun...

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Whenever I see post like what would you be in ext. I can't help but wounder if the author is asking what would you be based on personal/physical traits or what would you want to be. Both tend to be incredibly different from each other!
I also wonder this. And the title does say: 'What would you be...' not 'What would you like to be...'.
I would be an Empire Cannon Crewman. I would like to be a chaos undivided daemon prince.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I would be an Empire Cannon Crewman. I would like to be a chaos undivided daemon prince.
Im slightly drunk... but thats ownage of epic proportion....

Id like to be a Witch Hunter.... ' BURN THE HERETIC! '

Id be...... some random peasant + pitchfork who`s village is destroyed in a Beastmen incursion most likely...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would want to be an Dark Elf Assassin....

Travel the World
work freelance.... Where and when I want.
Prolly get to have all the witch elves I want......
Collect cool magic items and money.

Yeah sounds pretty good.:victory:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh, definitely a Bretonnian. I'm not that adept on horseback though, so a Footknight, or Man-at-Arms.

Edit: But, thinking on it, knowing my luck, I'd wind up as a Night Goblin Fanatic. Pass the Mad Cap Juice

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
The sad thing about this thread is by going on averages, and general psychological trends the vast majority of everyone that has replied to it would either be a humble empire men at arms/free company, or a regular ork boy with a smaller percentage being stuff like Bretonnnian bowman, handgunners, or yarr boys... Now if it was called what would you want to be in the war hammer fantasy world a lot more of these posts would be relevant.

Going on the same restrictive logic shown in my reply I would either be a Slaanesh cultist of low birth in the northern fringe of the empire, or a short Marauder who worships Slaanesh.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hm ... i'd like to be a High Elf noble, probably from Caledor. Start out your life riding as a Silver Helm, then become a Dragon Prince as befits your title. Eventually Prince Imrik loves your courageous-ness so much, he gives you the ability to awaken a dragon.

Oh yeh!

I'd be the High Elf-Dragon-Rider-Who-Is-Skilled-At-Slaying-Other-Dragons. And you'd see me in tapestries, my armour shining in the sun and the golden scales of my dragon reflecting the light, valiantly fighting (and winning, though the tapestry can only show one thing at a time) against three black dragons ridden by Dreadlords.

Awesomeness!

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'd either be a master engineer of Nuln or a Bright/Gold Wizard Lord, either way I'd be blasting the enemy from range, laughing as they do the "burny dance" or when ranks of foes collapse and flee after a cannonball careens, demolishes and grinds them into the ground as a fine, mushy paste. :biggrin:

81 - 100 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.