Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
i would probably go with a dragon mage, it might be jus me but flying around on a dragon throwin fireballs at people seems quite appealing.

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
one thing's for sure, high hopes of being a Lord or something big is something I wouldn't attempt because if it were to happen I'd say a member of the college of Engineers manning a Steam Tank. Since i was a tanker IRL it's the obvious choice. It's a little more risky, but hey, I've got power and protection around me, more so than the little halberdier! Then as I get a bit older, I'd become a warrior priest...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd like to be a Dwarf ranger seeing the local sights and at the end of the day:drinks:
that or a bright wizard or at least a Pyromaniac with lore of fire :grin:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Vampire Count Ammit Brando.

I would rule the skies on my Zombie dragon, Summoning forth legions of undead to do my bidding. Marching forth my army of death, consuming anyone in my path.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'd be a Saurus temple guard because I'd get to see the best magic in the world everyday! :biggrin:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I would go one of the old style liches like Nagash, from the 'necromancy' undead. Who doesn't want pure dark power to do whatever they please with, the ability to summon an army by yourself, also the gift of immortality without 'owing' it to anyone or anything, it's immortality with freedom.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i would be the guardian of the crystal mere cause im freaki'n invincible
or an alter kindred
actually second thought both!

·
The Great Unclean One
57 Posts
I'd love to be a Great Unclean One, being rotten to the core and not giving a damn then happily gurgling, oozing, over the battlefield vomitting weak humans to death ^_^
And i would have dozens of pets living in my guts :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hmm i think its simple for me i would be a Black Orc Warboss because i would be big scary and if any of my orcs misbehaved i would krump them with a big club:biggrin:

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'd want to be:
a.) An Orc Warboss- I'd get to ignorantly hit everything around me and talk with a funny accent (Sounds like one of my relatives)
b.) A Grail Knight- Powerful knight with amazing war gear and holy powers? What's not to love?
c.) An Eldar Farseer whose psychic powers tore through reality and got dumped outside of Nuln along with a Falcon Grav Tank- World domination! :laugh:

Just kidding about that last one, that would never happen.

·
Registered
335 Posts
@ BAfan: i dunno mate, GW has pulled off harder to believe stuff

Also, High Elf Swordmaster. Sure i may hate all things pointy eared but the sheer epicness of this one class outweighs it. In fact, im using one in my first GD attempt

·
Registered
2 Posts
If I were to convert myself from real life into WHFB I would probably be a dwarf engineer. Though I'm not short, i have a beard, i drink a lot of booze, and i like creating crazy contraptions of varying usefulness!

But if I got to choose what I wanted to be, lets see.... probably one of Bugman's Rangers. I mean, whats not to love. Hunting down and killing greenskins all day long, and you get the best ale to have ever been brewed in the entire world!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Dark Elf Highborn...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Good thread. Enjoyed reading all of the replies. I'm somewhere between a High Elf and a Dwarf. First off I'm 6'6" and pretty skinny so I look like an elf and I'm very noble and have good morals so dark elves are out. In terms of a class probably white lions would suit me better since even though I'm skinny I'm still very built so swinging a giant axe around seems more like me. On the other hand I'm very innovative and can put down a few beers here and there so dwarf engineer may be more like my personality. The only other thing I could see myself as is life wizard. I'm a firefighter/emt so I'm good at casting Rain Lord and Gift of Life:biggrin:.

41 - 60 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.