Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
I honestly think I'd want to be a Witch Hunter or a Warrior Priest Of Sigmar. I just read the Mathias Thulmann trilogy and it was pretty badass. I've always liked Witch Hunters and Sigmarite Warrior Priests. Or maybe a Saurus, I mean being bread for just one thing - fighting. That could be cool making all the warm bloods pay for entering your jungle.

·
Registered
320 Posts
@ Apoco: Hilarious!

I'd definitely have to go High Elven here. I'd love to be a Phoenix Guard; the beholder of all the knowledge of the universe, a stalwart defender of the most holy place of an entire race, the protection (and gift of immortality) of the Gods, and a fear-inducing aura about you? Count me in!

The only downside would be the silence, but by knowing everything that ever was, is, or will be, who needs to convey ideas through words?

·
Registered
427 Posts
i would either be an empire flaggelant or a goblin fanatic
just for the pure fact that those two can go down i n style killing stuff or martyring themselves and having a glorious death

i mean who wouldn't want to get drunk on fungus brew and then be incredibly storng and have a kick ass metal ball to swing round at whoever is closest :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I'd love to be a Bretonnia knight, getting all the damsels:)
Being a Chaos Lord would be awesome, but I'd be too scared incase the Gods got pissed at me.

Actually thinking about it, I'd love to be like a rouge knight. Like a merc, who goes round kicking butt. that would be cool:)

·
Registered
247 Posts
A dark elf corsair!
So i can run around stealing your stuff.

·
Registered
415 Posts
What would I be in the Warhammer Fantasy world...........probably severly perforated.:grin:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Three words.

Black. Arc. Corsair.

A sailors life is a life for me yo ho, yo ho, yo ho ho plus handbows and stealing are fun!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Whenever I see post like what would you be in ext. I can't help but wounder if the author is asking what would you be based on personal/physical traits or what would you want to be. Both tend to be incredibly different from each other!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would be the Dwarf High King because i wouldn't have to walk anywhere and i would be the only Dwarf to have a weapon with Three Master runes, plue one of them is the only one of its kind

·
Registered
368 Posts
probably that guy down the pub...
but Id love to be a slaneshy norse pirate capitain ,pilaging,drinking,fighting,drinking,slaving,drinking,wenches,drinking,selling slaves ,drinking,narcotics,drinking,selling yourself as a merc,guess what the next one is...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nagash, just so I could pwn pretty much anybody!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
i would either be an empire flaggelant or a goblin fanatic
just for the pure fact that those two can go down i n style killing stuff or martyring themselves and having a glorious death

i mean who wouldn't want to get drunk on fungus brew and then be incredibly storng and have a kick ass metal ball to swing round at whoever is closest :biggrin:
Seconding the fanatic. I just love mushrooms. They make me go :sarcastichand:

Otherwise a vampire lord. Physically superior to normal humans in every way, capable of wielding immense magical powers, pseudo-immortal, knowing the secret of life/death (Frankenstein anyone?) and of course you get can the fancy title count to use on the ladies. If only they could see past the fact that you're a rotting/dried carcass who hangs out with the braineating meatshields from dawn of the dead (or any other zombie movie).

Not to mention because villains who's only desire is to conquer the world or destroy mankind are epic (although not very original) :scratchhead:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would so be Gotrek, Gurnisson the Slayer,

If not that i would be a Mighty Chaos Lord of Tzeentch on a even Mightier Chaos Dragon, at the Head of a Mighty Warhost, (yes i like the word Mighty :p) destroying all in my Path to world Domination.

Snoza

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would be a vampire lord killing and eating stuff around sylvania with my mates the blood knights . :santa:

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'd be the luckiest of the luck gnobbos.

Never getting eaten by an ogre, little baby rhinox to ride around on, and a bag of dice that are almost as lucky as me :).

Then I'd take peoples money via super dice at neil's pub.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Going by me personality, metal ability, and combat zeal I would most likely be a Marauder, or a chaos warrior. However if where going on what I would want to be I guess that would be a toss up between a low level vampire or a daemon prince (a none ugly one).

21 - 40 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.