Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Must keep painting....
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

If you could choose, what race and role would you be in the Warhammer Fantasy world? This is just idle curiosity on my part since these sort of questions seem to be rather popular in 40k fluff! :)

Personally I think I would want to be a Wood Elf Wild Rider. None of the head aches with right or wrong, it is just what is best for Athel Loren. Added to that Wild Riders seem to have life pretty good really, they are mounted so get to charge about picking and choosing fights. They are pretty hard by most standards and aren't bothered by your average woodland interloper, but best yet they aren't so important as to attract too much attention from cannons and so on.

What would you guys choose to be? This is just for fun so be as daft as you like!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hmm... Having just finished the first book in the Witch Hunter series, I'm tempted to pick witch hunter... but I think I'd want to be a Tomb King of Nehekhara. I mean, come on! What's not to love about having legions of undead at your command, along with all of the perks of being undead yourself, like not having to worry about eating, sleeping, or dying? Not to mention having equipment given to you by the gods.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
What's not to love about being Undead? being Dead for one.

Me? You won't have to think hard to guess.

Dragon Ogre. There are 4 things Dragon Ogres do, and they do a lot of them, and they do them very well indeed. Fight, Drink, Eat, and Sleep. Along with being Immortal, and get stronger, and bigger as you grow, get stronger in Lightning, (which would help me out, as I don't like Thunderstorms =O, Face your phobias, and all that) and have a Big Hitty thing =) Love 'em.

Not to mention I can worship the Chaos Gods, and become even more Powerful. Hell, I might just want "to be like Daddy" one day. Especially when your Daddy is the Size of a Mountain, and called Krakanrok the Black.

Short of that, possible a White Lion. I've seen an image of a White Lion, with the Lumberjack shirt, and a pair of Jeans recently, and I wanna be that. No Monty Python, though please.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
992 Posts
dark elf noble- realy high up and powerful. then i can do anything (bar upset the monachy) i want, and possibly take a trip into the wastes to become a worsiper of chaos whenever i felt like.

then upset the monachy.

·
Heresy's Graphics Slave
1,746 Posts
Having read the previous few army books and Malus Darkblade, I don't actually fancy the life of a Dark Elf. Far too sadistic, too much politics, intrigue and backstabbing going off. Although I'm sure the bedroom antics are great! :spiteful:

A High Elf or Wood Elf may not be so bad though; a Prince of Caledor with a big ass dragon, a Swordmaster or a Mage of Saphery... All very cool. But a little bit tragic. The Wood Elves do seem to have the best life of it in terms of the Elves.

Sod it, a Dreadlord with a big ass dragon. :biggrin:

·
Slaanesh's Plaything
1,290 Posts
I would love to be a Metal Wizard. Not sure why I just love the lore of Metal. Also Metal wizards dont have to be on the battle field that much so you would be pretty safe unless you blow yourself up.
It would also be fun to turn peoples weapons into lead or there armour into gold ( Gold is a soft metal not great for armour but pretty )
If not that then a Knight of Morr.

·
Registered
118 Posts
vampire hands down, their just so awesome, drinking blood wrecking face, raising the dead, its just so cool, if i coudlnt be a vamp id be a varghulf tho, just running through the woods wrecking anything in my path

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'd have to be a Brettonian Lord on a Pegasus flying above everyone else with a huge lance messing up anything I choose, AND I got the blessings of the Lady on my side :biggrin:

·
Pally-HO!!!!
1,417 Posts
I'd want to be a High Elf White Lion! A badass lumberjack who can still hit it off with the ladies :biggrin:

Srs bsns: Running around with an albino lion, one of the hardest animals in the animal kingdom, and choppin' Druchii up with a huge axe is right up my alley.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I would be Vorag, The Ghoul King, who, (In the book) tried to reclaim the city of Strigos with a hugeass ghoul army, but was killed by a well aimed bolt thrower shot, either that Or I'd be a Death Lore DAEMON! kickass!!

·
Registered
374 Posts
id be a chaos spawn atleast it couldnt be any worse:laugh: just kidding
i would be slaan mage priest live forever, dont have to walk, minions do everything for you. plus crazy powerful spells

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I'd be a retired Empire greatsword running a bar somewhere quiet with enough stories to keep my patrons buying me beers but no real need to launch myself at the uncountable horrors that infest the world, Best to leave that sort of thing to the young'uns.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i would totally be a Halfling, because they got the easy life a few dozen meals a day lots of sleep, no murderous monsters out to get me. maybe i would hang out at neilbatte's bar, who knows.

·
!!FailHammer!! Podcaster
486 Posts
I'd like to say a cool Dark Elf Corsair cruising the waves and kicking arse or an Imperial Noble with my secret club Slaanesh membership card.
Truth is I always think Halfings have the right idea in life, the simple pleasures of good food, a drink down the pub with friends and then sitting in front of the fire with a good book.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would like to be one thing and one thing only, i would like to be a reiksguard knight, they are the greatest knights in the greatest army in the old world and are just immense

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.