Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just looking at what CSM's I have and was wondering what other people would put together as a good all round list.
I'm looking to make a 750-1000pt undivided list and the same in a World eater list and maybe a 2000pt list for the odd big game, I don't want to buy anymore models although I might get a Obliterator or 3 for the undivided list but not for the World eaters.
Any thoughts?

I have,
HQ
One lord in PA with PW and either PP or BP
Kharn
One spare Terminator that can be made a lord easy, with either CM or CB, PW CF or LC's
Khorne lord with DW

Elites
Dreadnought either PC or TL/Lass
5 Khorne terminators with the options of RA, 1 pair LC's, 2 CF's, CM, 5 PW's I'm pretty sure I have a 6th one in my bitz box.

Troops
16 Berzerkers 2 SC's one PW one PF, + PP as required (I have more Zerkers that I can put together, about 10)
10 bloodletters,
8 traitor marines + ML, PG, Flamer armed troops.
10 CSM's BP & BG and troops with HB, ML, LC, 2 PG's (might be able to put a few more CSM together but not many.
3 Rhinos

Fast Attack
3 Bikers with 2 PG (two more bikes waiting to get finished)

Heavy support
Landraider,
Predator with TL/Lass + LC/SS
Predator with AC and HB/SS
Could make Havoc's out of the CSM heavy weapons selection.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
well seing as you have kharn, i would probaly have kharn, with a squad of 8 zerkers and have them in the land radier with a second squad of zekers in a rhino backed up by (if you can build the extra minis's) 2 squads of 10 CSM in rhinos armed wit h 1 squad with the 2 PG, and the other with PG and the ML, unles you can get anouther PG or even a few melta guns and have the 2 preds provide fire surport. im not sure on the points for that lot, as my codex is currently buried (house in middle of refit, so junk everywhere............lol)

·
4,491 Posts
Kharn with Berzerkers including Skull Champion with Power Fist inside a Land Raider with Daemonic Possession.
Berzerkers with Skull Champ and Power Fist in Rhino's with Extra Armour.
Predator with Lascannons and Daemonic Possession.

·
Registered
941 Posts
kharn and zerkers in raider, zerkers in rhino, termies

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a little more interested in what to do with the undivided CSM's as there the one lot of troops that I have very rarely used as I'm a strait Khorne player by nature:angel:

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
ui could get some oblitz they are the ultimate weapon monsters your opponent can never know what weapon your going to use for vehicle melta thm units in cover flame them

obliterators are easily convertedfrom termies

1 - 6 of 6 Posts