Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have been wondering about this for some time now, so what would be your favorite scenario from the 40k fluff to play?

Mine would probably be the conclusion of the 1st War for Armaggedon, the epic moment with a hundred Grey Knight terminators attacking Angron and a hell of Bloodthirsters and traitors... That would be just so epic, but Commisar Yarricks defense of Hive Hades would also be interesting...

So what would be your favorite scenario?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Mine would be if anyone reading this has ever read the ragnar series the battle between the space wolves and dark angles while ragnar, the wolfblade and some deathwing track down a fallen and some ape creatures are colecting gene seed for the thousand son Madox

·
Registered
644 Posts
Definitely the Siege of the Emperor's Palace with fully painted Heresy pattern Space Marines and with all the proper legions represented.

That would be the ultimate eye candy.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely the Siege of the Emperor's Palace with fully painted Heresy pattern Space Marines and with all the proper legions represented.

That would be the ultimate eye candy.

That would indeed be a great game...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hmmmm, a verrry interesting question.

I reckon it would have to be the invasion of Prospero by the Space Wolves. That would be a very spectacular thing to re-create what with all the magic, combat and even a titan on show :victory:

Either that or the seige of Lord Honsou's Fortress in Dead Sun Black Sky

·
Registered
365 Posts
Either the Siege of the Emperors Palace or the Istvaan V Dropsite Massacre. 'Nuff said.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmmm, a verrry interesting question.

I reckon it would have to be the invasion of Prospero by the Space Wolves. That would be a very spectacular thing to re-create what with all the magic, combat and even a titan on show :victory:

Either that or the seige of Lord Honsou's Fortress in Dead Sun Black Sky
The invasion of Prospero woke up my interest as well, cause were there not a few Custodes along with the Space Wolves?

About the second one, nit sure, I have not reed the book...

·
Registered
644 Posts
That would indeed be a great game...
Indeed it would be. Everything would be incredible. I would tell you what I am doing to that imagine, but I might break a forum rule or two... :grin:
The Secret War- a thin line of the Imperium's elite (Custodians and Sisters of Silence) holding against a never ending horde of daemons whilst Imperial scientists attempt to repair the damage to the Webway, and then when the thin line begins to crack holding long enough for everyone to begin evacuating.
Another good one.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Secret War- a thin line of the Imperium's elite (Custodians and Sisters of Silence) holding against a never ending horde of daemons whilst Imperial scientists attempt to repair the damage to the Webway, and then when the thin line begins to crack holding long enough for everyone to begin evacuating.
Thhat sounds like a good one, and it would provide a very good narative for a game!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts