Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to the Lore of my custom chapter, I decided it was time to make a figure for Arik Taranis but I have no clue where to begin, maybe space marine MK II armor or Artificer armor with a helmet from(the guys who protect the emperors corpse)? Having a hard time with this, idea's? Gotta make him look badass.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is that a thunder warrior? I was thinking of something across this line but Arik's armor needs something more...I don't believe he wear a helmet like that, def be enclosed. Is it even possible to get MK I armor bits?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
well, if he's a custom charterer then we have no idea where to start with him.

some idea I can offer would be to base him on a charterer from another wargame that also has power armor. Warmachine in particular has warcasters that do a nice stand in for power armor, so if you were to do that I would recommend the Butcher or Mangus.

other then that I recomend heading to forge world for bitz.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info. The butcher might be good for conversion. I wonder if there be any good SM good for conversion? Would like to hear other people idea's, maybe how they would make him?

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Is that a thunder warrior? I was thinking of something across this line but Arik's armor needs something more...I don't believe he wear a helmet like that, def be enclosed. Is it even possible to get MK I armor bits?

I always thought that was him, in the groovy purple.

Midnight

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no idea to be honest, I mean the Thunder Warrior officers would use to wear different power armor with an enclosed helmet that similier to the MK 7 and 8. I can't figure if he wore regular thunder warrior armor or a nice variation of the officer armor?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's interesting to say at the least no one finds Arik Taranis interesting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts