Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
532 Posts
edit: I see I interpreted this thread backwards, but I take nothing back

Wraithknight

Remove gargantuan creature status or increase points cost dramatically

Stompa
I'm not saying it's overpowered as it is, but I'd stop allowing multiple meks inside it to be fixing several hull points per turn. I don't think a big mek fixing on a 3+ is so bad, a 5++ invulnerable isn't bad, but being able to repair a bunch of HP per turn becomes a bit overwhelming. Without that kind of nastiness I'd be fine with allowing it in games. I'd rather face one stompa than two knights, and certainly two wraithknights

CSM/daemons
Stuff that can jink and be shrouded is a bit too powerful for my liking. I'm not keen on any kind of 2+ save that isn't negated by AP2, except perhaps in exceptional circumstances or if a unit has to pay such a heavy premium for it that it becomes uncompetitive, which is hardly a great solution. I think I'd just make jink and shrouded mutually exclusive

Wyvern
No rending for a start. Then make it a touch more expensive

· Registered
532 Posts
Perhaps "FMCs must be Swooping in order to Jink" as a general rule. Ouch, that'd cripple my cherry-pie-in-the-sky Bel'lakypoo all right.
I wouldn't be keen on that, it would make it too hard for a gliding daemon prince to reach combat. Nurgle could still jump from cover to cover with shrouding but the others would be screwed!

I don't mind jink on its own- fast stuff should be harder to kill. I'd just like to see fewer 2+ saves that aren't armour saves, and jink/shrouded is too easy to use for my liking. Shrouding and 4+ cover at least requires you to do something

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.