Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Anything with a power claw. Im always one wound short of killing the whole unit and that stupid nob gets to strike back and destroy half my unit. Also plasma guns, and not the enemy ones.

·
Registered
164 Posts
For me it is definitely anything that can move faster than me or keeps running away... (aka Tau and Eldar)

·
Registered
377 Posts
hordes of any sort. Whether it's gaunts or boyz, theres just so fucking many of them and my bezerkers can't kill all of them. Just too many bodies

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
hordes of any sort. Whether it's gaunts or boyz, theres just so fucking many of them and my bezerkers can't kill all of them. Just too many bodies

GET EM BOYZ!!! WAAAAAAGH!!!!

No unit specifically, has given me any more trouble than any other.
Anything Template-y tends be annoying though

SGMAlice

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
People who play me (especially those numerous marine players) normally say my dark reapers (the kill count for these guys is getting ridiculous)

People I play I would have to say any armored company (My armies tend to lack numerous anti-tank guns due to craftworld theme) or an army that utilises large amounts of big pie plates (because the army is small)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
plasma spam....tho the giggle factor as they start melting them selves in the prosses is funny.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Vindicators- large blast markers are a pain for my guard
Space Marine Scouts with snipers- my friend camps them on the edge of the map and uses them to pin my most important units

1 - 20 of 74 Posts