·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering, what units to include in a necron army that would be good

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
I am no expert so check out the necron army list thread. From what i have seen though there are some constants or regulars in the lists. Warriors, with only one troop choice that is fairly obvious. The monolith, being the hardest to kill tank in all of 40k. The third is destroyers. General opinion is that they are a very effective unit. The necron thread should tell you much more.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I am no expert so check out the necron army list thread. From what i have seen though there are some constants or regulars in the lists. Warriors, with only one troop choice that is fairly obvious. The monolith, being the hardest to kill tank in all of 40k. The third is destroyers. General opinion is that they are a very effective unit. The necron thread should tell you much more.
This.

Another thing to consider is a Destroyer Lord, Wraiths and Tomb Spyders. And either the Nightbringer or the Deceiver, it entirely depends on your playstyle.

·
Registered
195 Posts
also, it may be a good idea to wait a little while, necrons are rumored to have a new dex on the way and everything may change by the time your army is table ready

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
My friend plays Necron and he does very well with him. He uses:

The Deceiver
Warriors
Immortals
Destroyers
Scarab Swarms
Monoliths

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.