41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
To get back on topic.....

Am I the only one that hates the silly rules because this hobby has a bad enough reputation, especially hobby stores, without having people act like they're insane in public? If I went into a shop and was looking at a product and there's a load of people in there talking to the products or dancing or gazing at each other trying to get eye contact with someone who's actively trying to avoid it, I'd run a fucking mile in the other direction.
Actually yeah you have a point, though, certainly in our local store at least, the reaction from all the pick up gamers that regularly game in store was 'ERMAGHERD THE SYSTERM IS DERMB WHY NO 9 TH ERD'

·
Registered
585 Posts
'ERMAGHERD THE SYSTERM IS DERMB WHY NO 9 TH ERD'
This seemed to be the reaction with the regulars at my local GW. Instead of playing AOS they were stubbornly playing the old rules. To be honest, it did look a bit sad seeing them pushing around giant blocks of unpainted models around. A lower model count would do them good.

On a side note it was these same stubborn buggers that pre-ordered all the shops stock of White Dwarf, so I was unable to get the free model when I popped in. Little gits. :(

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
This seemed to be the reaction with the regulars at my local GW. Instead of playing AOS they were stubbornly playing the old rules. To be honest, it did look a bit sad seeing them pushing around giant blocks of unpainted models around. A lower model count would do them good.

On a side note it was these same stubborn buggers that pre-ordered all the shops stock of White Dwarf, so I was unable to get the free model when I popped in. Little gits. :(
Watch at least one of them play sigmarites soon too, most likely. :laugh:

41 - 46 of 46 Posts