·
Registered
1,189 Posts
hmm either

or

·
Curiouser and Curiouser
803 Posts
Why does heavy metal music (and all genres related) seem to be so prevalent in 40k fans? That genre always seems to drown out anything else when I look at these forums.

For some arbitrary reasons this is the song that currently represents my tyranids because I say so.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
When i spent the 900 to buy my army from the shop this song was playing on someones laptop. whenever i paint or assemble my stuff i find myself humming this song.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I understand feuer frei, but why du hast? I seriously don't get it.

I like Rammstein too but I wouldn't say Mann Gegen Mann embodies my army, I like Mann Gegen Mann but I would not say my orks would march to a song about gay love... maybe my Eldar would though.

I don't mean to step on your toes or anything, I'm just curious as to the justification.

Chic 'n' stu is mine. My orks are random and so is it

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I understand feuer frei, but why du hast? I seriously don't get it.
...:headbutt::headbutt: I apologise Du Hast wasn't suppose to be the song in that video I was on autopilot and typed in the name of the song I was listening too that was suppose to be Amerika

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Yeah I guess play on words about German wedding vows doesn't really work for warhammer xD

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Most of my squads are named after rappers, and when not watching films, i tend to listen to hip-hop when i'm painting. So i'm going to go with this:

·
Registered
887 Posts
disturbed- get psycho
my army are mercenaries from different chapters, and no matter what they always beat things to death even when shooting makes more sense

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
How do orks in anyway remind people of Cannibal corpse...

I think some people are just trying to post the heaviest song and not thinking it through completely.

I Can definitely see Plague marines driving forwards to Svart's link. But Orks? Really?

EDIT: Infact Svart's really nails Plague marines. Good find ;o
Is that a personal favourite Svart? or just from looking?

And the same, i can see Berserkers moving to rampant heavy metal. But realllllly i can't see Orks to Cannibal Corpse. Wolves to Rammstein is ... feasible, as Rammstein are quite Bright in terms of metal.

For my Khorne, despite ranting about people just playing metal; What else is there really? I'd say

As of about 00:45 in.

Maybe this one with the Introduction; The Berserkers emerge on the Horizon... They stand there... Waiting... Cursing... Screaming the name of Khorne.. Waiting...

Khârn's war speach at 00:54... Builds up...

Build up continues... Berserkers on tipping point...

1:27 The Scum loyalists scream back their own cries for the Emperor

1:43 CHARGE.

BFTBG.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Death Company Screaming Blood Curdling Rage As They Charge Into Battle...
I think this covers it pretty well

And this is a good one for IG

And heres a good one for 40k as a whole

One for the Inqusition

Yes i like The Berserker. A Lot :biggrin:
Screaming death grind eat your spleen music is real good!!

SGMAlice

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
My Desert Raiders are best embodied by:

As they are very dogmatic in the worship of the Aba Aba Mushira, the Emperor.

(This is not meant to start a discussion on any religion as that would be against the forum rules but even as a non-muslim I find this song haunting beautiful & powerful)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.