Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I have multiple Fantasy Armies I'm in the process of buying and would like some people telling me what they think of my choices (I'm not trying to make a competitive army, just a lot of fun/good looking armies. Also I know I am getting a lot of different armies but that's just how I roll, lots to paint, great display with so many armies, I'm as much a collector as a gamer):

Beastmen:
Already have: 29 Gors and a Bray Shaman
Gonna get: Doombull (classic), Tuskgor Chariot, 10 Chaos Warhounds, Minotaurs, 5 Centigors, Razorgor

Warriors of Chaos:
Already have: 4 Knights of Chaos, 6 Warriors of Chaos, Sorcerer of Chaos, Exhalted Champion of Chaos
Gonna get: Khorne Lord on Juggernaut, Galrauch, First of the Chaos Dragons, Lord of Tzeentch, 15 Warriors of Chaos, 5 Chaos Marauder Horsemen, Chaos Warhounds, 3 Chaos Ogres, 3 Chaos Trolls, 3 Dragon Ogres Shaggoth, Hellcannon

Dark Elves:
Already have: None
Gonna get: Rakarth Dragonrider, Malekith, Witch King on Black Dragon, Beastmaster on Manticore, Morathi on Dark Pegasus, 30 Warriors, 20 Black Ark Corsairs, 5 Dark Riders, 15 Cold One Knights, War Hydra

Tomb Kings:
Already have: None
Gonna get: Casket of Souls, Settra, High Queen Khalida, Liche Priest, Foot and Mounted, 3 Chariots, 40 Skeleton Warriors, 16 Skeleton Horsemen, 10 Tomb Guard, 3 Ushabti, 3 Carrion, Scorpion, Bone Giant, Screaming Skull Catapult

Lizardmen:
Already have: (See the army list I already made)
Gonna get: Stegadon, Slann Mage-Priest 3 Terradon Riders, Razordon Hunting Pack, Salamander Hunting Pack

Orcs and Goblins:
Already have: (See other army list I already made)
Gonna get: 10 Goblin Wolf Riders, Rock Lobber, Spear Chukka

Empire:
Already have: Captain, 16 Handgunners, 17 Spearmen, Great Cannon
Gonna get: Karl Franz on Deathclaw, 2 Battle Wizards, 16 Knightly Orders, 40 State Handgunners, 20 Greatswords, Cannon, 5 Pistoliers, Steam Tank, Hellblaster

Can I have your opinions? And I know it'll cost a heck of a lot so this is basically planning a long way ahead :laugh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts