Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. deep breaths. i just cant decide! it can be anything, but im looking forwrd to lots of converting oppertunities. I want my army to be unique. i used to think that true-scale was the only way to go but now i dont mind. ide also like to fit in the awesome new pre-heresy armour marks from FW. Reasons why i should to your suggestions would be helpful and some insparational pictures/links would be great. thanks in advance.
++++++LoneWolf out++++++

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
post-heresy chapter, sorry. But i was hyperventalating.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
You could do a crusade-style army based on the Scouring of the Imperium. You can choose basically any place in the galaxy and say that your army is the combined forces of several Chapters sent to free it from the entrenched forces of Chaos; just come up with a crusade 'badge' that you can paint onto each model and you will be able to paint up whatever Chapters you want, the 'badge' will be the shared thing that brings cohesion to the army on the TT.

GFP

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
A crusade force could take a while but look good. Have Space marines of every post heresy chapter in the army (for example a tac squad has 2 ultrasmurfs, 3 silver skulls, 2 iron hands, 1 death spectre flamer, a hawk lords missile launcher led by a howling griffons sergeant.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
1 - 6 of 6 Posts