Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
My painting station, i made it years ago out of some particle board, a 2x4, a piece of a baseboard, some random metal and a flourecent light fixture. I have the light above the station so i have some great light to work with all the time. (Ill try to get a picture)

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
My airbrush, the GW product sucks.

·
Registered
127 Posts
my kolinsky sable brushes, i can't be doing with the gw ones although the gw ones now make good when completing the shittiest task that i wouldn't want to ruin a good brush for.

·
Banned
2,023 Posts
My clippers - $8 and have lasted well I think 5-6 years now, I've lost count it's been that long!

Though not do without would be my big blue dice!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Dice, game table, tape measure, scenery, x-acto knife, files, clippers, snips, cup of water, paper towels, super glue and beer.

Yup, bout sums it up.
^ This.
+ Dremel (had one longer than GW have had a AU presence.)

Although I dread to think what a GW beer would be like.

Overpriced and lite?

·
Registered
548 Posts
would have to be my a10 scalpel...and my girlfriend, who is kind enough to put up with all my hobby-based nonsense! :grin:

·
Registered
575 Posts
...and my girlfriend, who is kind enough to put up with all my hobby-based nonsense! :grin:
Replace girlfriend with wife and that would be mine. Mighty puddy is one that hasn't been mentioned. Or any 2 part epoxy that doesn't cost $15 per tiny tiny tube.

woog out!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
My sculpting tools, 99p tape measure and my collection of random dice accumalated over the years.
Although I dread to think what a GW beer would be like.
Many years ago mid 90's I think the staff were given Bugmans curry beer for christmas it was revolting, Although the 2 cases I ended up with were awesome for party games as a punishment drink:grin:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
my gaming boards, Home made senary(tho there are a few LOTR GW terrain) as well as my all important tape mesure. I love the thing....except the times it draw blood from me :(

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Dremel, and my new favourite toy is a pot of cocktail sticks. You can use the sticks for paint stirrers, and blu-tack your models on top to hold them whilst painting, it's a multi-purpose wonder!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Goreshade the Cursed's legs (from Privateer press).

Formed the basis of my:
Archon conversion
Asurman Conversion
Nightlords Chaos Lord Conversion
Chaos Champion for WHFB
Yriel conversion
(With some mega filing) Vect conversion.

Damn, I like those legs.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts