Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first of all, hi im tomo and this is my first post here :D

ok so i have:

lord
-D mutation
-powerfist
-i think its a combi bolter or heavy bolter, what is the bolter on the lord arm? (lol)

im trying to keep him realy cheap but i think he should have more, any syggestions?

shooty chaos marines
5x marines w/bolter
1x marine w/plasma gun
1x marine w/heavy bolter
1x aspiring champ w/ power fist + bolt pistol

CC chaos marines
7x marines w/ bolt pistol + CC wep
1x aspiring champ w/power sword (dagger :lol:) + plasma pistol

i need icon bearers i know that much

1x Oblierator

i think i should 2 more maybe?

11x khorne berzerkers w/ MoK + chainaxe + bolt pistol
1x khorne aspiring champ w/ MoK + Chainaxe + bolt pistol

once again i think il be gettin an icon here (when i get some bloodletters) maybe?

2x Chaos marine bikers w/twin linked bolters
1x Chaos marine biker w/twin linked bolter + power sword + teleport homer

probably need some more, my idea was to charge the flank with an icon and tele oblits in with daomonettes for a grand flank charge.

6x daemonettes of slaanesh

used in the flank charge mentioned above, good idea?

1x rhino w/twin linked bolter + optional (actually not sure what it is, missile launcher?) can be aken off anyway

not sure who to mount in the rhino if use it at all, ideas?

well thats it, im lost with where to go next, so my question is, what should be improved or added to my first proper army list?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey dude welcome again.

Ok the Deamon Princes weapon seems to get everybody confused according to GW staff its the Kia Gun but it can be basically anything you want it to be in the way of wargear.

I defintly think you should be out 1 more Oblit if not 2. Otherwise he will die. Quickly.

I'd be a bit wary of taking Bloodletters as they are getting hit hard with a nerf stick with the new codex and will be just the same as every other deamon.

As for your flank charge I would use the bikes to do it if they can take a Icon (my codex has been pilfered by a freind), they are fast, and don't need to disembark to do it.

The missile launcher thing will be a havoc launcher. I'd put the Berserkers in the Rhino and use that with the flank charge. Just to really add in the hitting power. I'd then probably teleport the Oblits a little further away and try and flank the force that is sent to take care of the flanking force if you know what I mean.

Thats about all I've got at the moment but I'm sure others will be around soon to give you more of hand.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, so reduce squad size of he berzerkers, are daemons getting nerfed with the new codex? D=

btw its a lord not daemon prince :lol: my prince will be a while, old ravager tail, d prince head and torso and bloodthirsters brual axe as a dread axe :D not sure bout his other arm though

got any ideas for what else i should be getting next?

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Lol join the club brother. I was thinking of doing a 1000 points Night Lords just for a break - not anymore.

Wraith is nearly always right with his rumours and these have been around for ages so I think we are shit out of luck. Just hope that Codex Deamons doesn't take as long as the Ork Codex other wise I'll be dust by the time it comes out.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if those berzerkers, daemons and oblits are going to be changed so much, il have to consider changing army :cry:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Hey look on the bright side - at least you know now instead after you spend $40 on the codex and then find out. At least this way you have a good month to drown your sorrows and ready your left for the shafting from Jevis and his nerf stick.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeh, im gonna have to really rework everything though, completely change my entire idea of my armies direction, i will laugh at myself for a long time if i find the new codex completely different if i prepare for the worst case cenario though. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts